Absolutely Perfect Dash from a 91 SC

Macros

SCCoA Member
I am selling an absolutely perfect Dashboard from a 1991 Thunderbird SC that only had 67k miles on it. The gray leather is flawless and as close to new as you will ever find!

Email me directly @ samuel.young@centurytel.net if you are interested.

Asking $200 with local pickup in Amhest, OH (west of Cleveland).

Attachments

• Untitled 2.jpg
    Untitled 2.jpg
    222.6 KB · Views: 163
I am looking for one with no slide drawer. How much would the shipping be through the USPS Priority Mail to Edmonton, Alberta in Canada the postal code is T6A 3C5? Thanks.

Sam,

He has to go by you to see David Dalke in a little while. If I bought it from you, could you hold on to it until he can pick it up?

I am sure we can work something out. Dave is only about 40 min away from me.

Extra parts: have like gray interior panels left (rear), red hood, three trunk lids (red/white/silver), full 4 piece Xenon body kit (unpainted, black), full supercharger from a 90 with 67k miles since rebuild, SCCP Big Dog Cat back exhaust, full black leather interior (front power, rear folding), spare heads, extra speakers, etc.

Even a full engine on a stand, but will hold onto that as a spare :)

Let me know if you can use any of that.

Also have a friend local looking to get rid of a spare set of early sc wheels for cheap.

exhaust

what is the exhaust from, what year.. i have a 94 and am looking for an upgrade. can i get a picture? and how much..

Definitely post some pics of SCCP Big Dog Cat back exhaust, any grey interior pieces and the trunk lids.

Cool, the "John express" as Tom puts it told me he would bring it back in his trucks box, so the stuff just needs to be wrapped or put in some kind of box. I would be glad to work out something with you if you can get it to the big D.

Photos of Exhaust. Was installed on a early model SC. Removed for upgrade to full true dual. Will send photos of everything else directly by email.

Looking for $250 for the whole setup.

Attachments

• Exhaust 01.jpg
    Exhaust 01.jpg
    155.1 KB · Views: 62
  • Exhaust 02.jpg
    Exhaust 02.jpg
    285.5 KB · Views: 55
  • Exhaust 03.jpg
    Exhaust 03.jpg
    256.2 KB · Views: 55
Last edited:
Awesome price and the systen looks great but I just converted to the late model gas tank about 5 months ago. I am interested in the panels and perhaps a lid.

LOL,

Tom you know John right? He is definitely a good man. He brought my tranny home in 2008.

Yup. John rules. He is hauling stuff back for me too. I think we should get him a small something for our appreciation.

I'm up for that. The guy has saved me a ton of hassles and money. What are you thinking?

What's he bringing back for you?

Back