5 speed SC

blownbird2

well its the good ol story of i should have never gotten rid of my sc:(. my last one i couldnt get to run rite no matter what i did and my father really loved the car and kept telling me not to give up on it. afew mouths later my father pasted away and i parted the car out on sccoa. all kidding aside the number 232 (( which we all know what that is))) has followed me everywhere since. this morning alone i saw it 5 times and said to myself, thats it, i want another for my father so im looking for a 5speed dont really care about what year as long as its mechanically sound and has a straight body. i dont mind a car that needs work seeing how the youngest sc's are now 15 years old so it's to be expected just something that doesnt need $1000 worth of front end.
let me know what youve got. willing the travel 300-400 miles from staten island ny
thanks
matt

Take a look at my reply to looking for another SC Ohio/MI by '89 SC Guy dated Tuesday. I am near Grand Rapids, MI and my car is straight, NO Rust, running and available! He's looking for a new car apparently. My '89 has a lot of miles but runs and looks very very well. Oh yes, my reply forgot to mention a recent rebuild of the ABS brake module

Last edited:
Back