Holy Moly

You dont need dohc and variable cam timing to get 400 ponies N/A with a 5.o. My buddy has that with a 3v 5.0 stock cammed. I didnt think teh base gt motor would be DOHC or dual variable cam timing...Well worth the extra cost of admission for a new gt

Ford always had a hard time from factory getting over 400HP unless it was forced fed Or had large displacements DOHC.

The new 5.o should be nice. Now if they forge the internals then lots of guys will be boosting those motors like crazy.

You dont need dohc and variable cam timing to get 400 ponies N/A with a 5.o. My buddy has that with a 3v 5.0 stock cammed. I didnt think teh base gt motor would be DOHC or dual variable cam timing...Well worth the extra cost of admission for a new gt

Stock cam 400hp? I wanna see those specs and his mods...if possible I'll tell my buddy as he has a 5.0 and wanting to build it up.

Cool stuff. I always thought 5.0 sounded better than 4.6 anyway. Hey I wonder if you put one in an SC, is it still an SC? :rolleyes: :eek: ;) :D

Back