PDA

View Full Version : 93 SC, parting out

Jerry Britain
01-28-2010, 03:10 AM
I have a 93 SC automatic that is in pretty good condition except that it needs an engine. The car is almost complete except for some very small items. It is red with gray leather. It has dual power seats power moon roof and is pretty well loaded with options. I have the CA title and am willing to sell the car as-is or I will part it out. Simply tell me what you need or make an offer for the whole car. You can call me on my cell phone at 714-878-8313 or email me at [email protected] thanks Jerry

Wardboy
01-28-2010, 10:41 AM
I have a 93 SC automatic that is in pretty good condition except that it needs an engine. The car is almost complete except for some very small items. It is red with gray leather. It has dual power seats power moon roof and is pretty well loaded with options. I have the CA title and am willing to sell the car as-is or I will part it out. Simply tell me what you need or make an offer for the whole car. You can call me on my cell phone at 714-878-8313 or email me at [email protected] thanks Jerry

Email Sent! Thanks!

Sharon Silver
01-28-2010, 11:26 AM
If you part-out the car, I need the pumpkin if it's a posi. Please give me price plus shipping to San Antonio, Tx. Thanks, Carin.

Flex
01-28-2010, 02:36 PM
Jerry,

Can you post some pics? Interested in parts if you can't sell whole.