supercharger

theboynotorious

What causes the impellers to rub on the back of the case ? Is it the needle barrings in the back that are bad or is it something to the with the impellers themselves ? I ordered some new needle barrings and I got a another M90 for parts

Last edited:
The bearings in the rotor pack go bad and cause the marks on the back of the case. It easier to just get another rotor pack then rebuild the pack.

What about the case mine is not stock and has been ported so i would like to run it.The plenum is not stock ether. My part,s M90 has a good rotor pack but it,s an early case so what can I do about the scaring from the rotor,s rubbing the case? Can I fix that at home or is that gone to ?

Last edited:
if its not bad scars dont worry about it. if it is bad then most times a super charger shop can usually fix them. if its an early m90(even though i am a fan of them) it would be cheaper to just get a 94 or better.

You can lightly sand the back of the case removig any material that is sticking up, and possibly rub the rotor pack you are going to install. I have done this before without any problems, just make sure to put some tape over the needle bearings to keep the dust from getting in the grease.

Back