Kenne Bell Website??

XxSlowpokexX

I dont know what the deal is but I saw the Twin screws and snout assymblies being sold separately in the new KB price sheet

http://www.kennebell.net/pricelist/pricelist.htm

I also saw a prototype supercoupe setup which looked pretty wild. I thought they would never do an SC setup or sell thier blowers outright. What gives?

Attachments

• Final final3.JPG
    Final final3.JPG
    225.5 KB · Views: 1,073
  • Final final2.JPG
    Final final2.JPG
    234.5 KB · Views: 624
If you try to get the stuff individually they will ask you for the core back or they wont sell it to you. Or you must show proff of the the purchased kit from them. They dont sell separately units just kits. The pricing sheets are for parts replacement only. Try to get them by calling and you will get the run around and they wont sell it unless its to fix a kit from them.

Next that prototype looks like is using an old Autorotor style blower. KB now makes a different Big Bore blower, And sold thru them only.

Where did you find those pics? I was unaware that they made a prototype for the 3.8l. Looks nice though, but if they conseider bringing that to production they would have to redisign it to use the new Big Bore blowers since they no longer source blowers from Autorotor.

That prototype looks wild. :eek:

According to the details in the photo those pictures are pretty new too. 2008/02.

Last edited:
I wanna say its not a prototype. But looks like someones blower project is finished. Does it happen to have a couple of Laminova IC cores sandwiched in there.

Looks nice.

Now that he makes his own blowers I figured he wouldnt care. But I never looked into it

A few more I pulled up

Attachments

• Final final1.JPG
    Final final1.JPG
    175.3 KB · Views: 583
  • Final Final.JPG
    Final Final.JPG
    227.5 KB · Views: 543
Now that he makes his own blowers I figured he wouldnt care. But I never looked into it

A few more I pulled up

Damon you are going to need a serious raise on your hood to fit that there. Looks great and that black gloss finish on the metal parts look very familiar. ;)

399.99 RWHP I predict.

The blower 2 1/4 inches higher then stock. Looks like the IAC may be an issue...But there is a way around that

I emailed KB...

"That is someones creation from a old 03-04 2.2 Cobra kit. "

DAMN YOU DAMON!

Wow!

For an auto or manual transmission?

If his Red car ever comes back from the missing vehicle police records, then it would be an Auto. His other choice is a Teal car. LOL that is a manual.

You had me for a minute mister Damon...but the couplers, and other parts are a dead give away. LOL. What heads and cam are you thinking of bolting on for this? No need to let things out if you dont want just curious.

I emailed KB...

"That is someones creation from a old 03-04 2.2 Cobra kit. "

DAMN YOU DAMON!

I'm glad I got you Tom..I OWE YOU ONE ON THIS! hahaha

This mysterious blower will end up on the same mysterious motor it was originally on. Some modified Steig heads with full swaintech coatings, stout 3.8 shortblock however I think Im going to go with a smaller lift cam...Down from the .600 range to a more usable cam in the 550 or so range to put less strain on the valvetrain. In reality whatever extra HP that may be gained isnt worth the reliability issue in the long run. I can always juice it.

And a Big thanks to KEN WAGNER!!!!!!!!!! He's the man. Im going to have to show up at teh shootout this year just to hang out with him and take care of some other buissness:O)!

If it fits with iac there leave it..If not I can remote mount one. . We shall see. Ever see my heat exchanger that fits where teh factory IC goes? Thats a sweet peice

Back