St. Louis dinner meet 2/24/2010

Kurt K

SCCoA Member
It's time for another dinner meet in St. Louis.

Date: Feb 24th, 2010
Time: 6:30 PM
Where: Brick House Tavern + Tap in Chesterfield Valley

Who's planning on attending?
Kurt & Jenn
Dave & Kathy
Rebecca?
Slowpoke (can't remember our name)

Last edited:
Dinner meet

I am going to try to make. Since I am not from that area can you send me some directions? Much appreciated.

I am going to try to make. Since I am not from that area can you send me some directions? Much appreciated.
Directions can be found on their website under the button "Find Me", but basically you will need to take I-64 west to Chesterfield Valley, which is probably 10 miles west of I-270.

Here's the address:

Brick House
2 McBride and Son Center Drive
Chesterfield, MO 63005

And here's Google Maps

If I can get my car back together by then, I'll be there. In the middle of a full front suspension rebuild.

If I can get my car back together by then, I'll be there. In the middle of a full front suspension rebuild.
Being this is in February, it's likely that none of us will be bringing our SC's:( Point being, not having your car is not a reason for not attending.

Being this is in February, it's likely that none of us will be bringing our SC's:( Point being, not having your car is not a reason for not attending.

Correct......accept that mine is my daily driver and any free time I have is going to that right now. Only problem is I don't have a garage to do this in, and the weather sucks ~~~, so my car is on jacks in my driveway at the moment waiting for a teflon seal for the rack which is all being snowed on at the moment :mad:, so.....I'm carless at the moment. Oh well...

not attending

well ladies and gentleman I will not be attending im posting this from the 3rd floor of Phelps county regional medical center. I was in a very very bad car accident 4YEARS AGO . short version i was riding shotgun lol when the man driving tried to kill himself , with my girlfriend and me in the car ... when he started driving faster and faster and swerving i turned around and told my g/f to put her seatbelt on by time i turned back around and sat down he proceeded to swerve of the road aiming for a tree line at around 90 mph last i had seen and then blah blah blah hit a bunch of trees flipped a bunch of times i was ejected out of the passenger window..... I was airlifted to St. Johns hospital in St louis ... i suffered a broken back in 2 places l3 l4 basically shattered my pelvis and while doining so it severed my urethra actually more like mangled it. Anyway I had a Suprapubic Catheter see attached photo. blah blah blah 2 1/2 months ago i had trouble again and had to get cathed again . And now I have a very severe bladder infection the moved to my kidneys :eek: and luckily I came into the ER yesterday and we prevented permanent kidney damage and or the infection spreading into my blood stream and possible death. I know this is a long post with bad grammar but one other reason why is you guess get alittle bit more behind the scenes with CHUCK WATSON lol llike it matters but the doc told me i would never be able to get an erection again or have children well the doc was wrong thankfully here is some pics of the car and me .... http://s280.photobucket.com/albums/kk198/c_watson/Pics of wreck/

Attachments

• cath.jpg
    cath.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 46
Last edited:
hopefully i dont make anyone mad with rather large ramble

btw. when im not under hardcore drugging i will fix this i have been nodding out so......

Last edited:
looking at deploying soon so this might be my last chance to meet up with you guys for awhile. so me and my t-bird and son will be there, only god himself can stop us. :) or snow:p

well ladies and gentleman I will not be attending im posting this from the 3rd floor of Phelps county regional medical center. I was in a very very bad car accident . short version i was riding shotgun lol when the man driving tried to kill himself , with my girlfriend and me in the car ... when he started driving faster and faster and swerving i turned around and told my g/f to put her seatbelt on by time i turned back around and sat down he proceeded to swerve of the road aiming for a tree line at around 90 mph last i had seen and then blah blah blah hit a bunch of trees flipped a bunch of times i was ejected out of the passenger window..... I was airlifted to St. Johns hospital in St louis ... i suffered a broken back in 2 places l3 l4 basically shattered my pelvis and while doining so it severed my urethra actually more like mangled it. Anyway I had a Suprapubic Catheter see attached photo. blah blah blah 2 1/2 months ago i had trouble again and had to get cathed again . And now I have a very severe bladder infection the moved to my kidneys :eek: and luckily I came into the ER yesterday and we prevented permanent kidney damage and or the infection spreading into my blood stream and possible death. I know this is a long post with bad grammar but one other reason why is you guess get alittle bit more behind the scenes with CHUCK WATSON lol llike it matters but the doc told me i would never be able to get an erection again or have children well the doc was wrong thankfully here is some pics of the car and me .... http://s280.photobucket.com/albums/kk198/c_watson/Pics of wreck/

holly horse poo, did they guy live? i hope he did so you can kill him once you get out.
ill bring the rope, shovel, and lime :)

Last edited:
lol slowpoke im sorry this happened 4 years ago bro and ive been loaded on pain medicine it take me 10 min. to type anything because ive been nodding out lol anyway right now im having complications again so thats why i told the back story sorry im not im my right mind lol

looking at deploying soon so this might be my last chance to meet up with you guys for awhile. so me and my t-bird and son will be there, only god himself can stop us. :) or snow:p
I don't think this place has any accommodations for kids...it is more of a bar. We are leaving the kids with the grandparents. You might want to call and check the situation for kids.

np, he can spend the night with mama and papa. they dont get to see him often so they'll be happy to have him.

well i got released from the hospital today with a nice goodie bag lol thank god i caught the infection soon so it didnt cause any irreversible damage.... so i might have a chance of making it ill keep you guys posted

well i got released from the hospital today with a nice goodie bag lol thank god i caught the infection soon so it didnt cause any irreversible damage.... so i might have a chance of making it ill keep you guys posted
Hey, your health is more important than a dinner meet, but it's your call. There will definitely be others to attend.

well thanks to a retarded lady driving a white 2000 s-10 ill get to show you guys a wrecked up front bumper. i went to walmart to get a new booster seat for my son, while i was going down the isle looking for a parking spot this tard backs out of her parking spot, had people to the left of the car, another car came up behind me so i honked my horn atleast 15times, she very slowly but steadily kept backing up until she hit my car and then continued to push my car for about 5ft. said she had no idea i was there. she couldnt notice the 3860lbs of car that she was pushing. i hope to god all mighty this lady has someone to take care of her, otherwise she is one of those that will get someone killed.

anyways so happens im looking for new front bumper now, anyone got 1?? :)

Back