Moates QH

It has never been $450. It has always been $250, but by the time you buy the software and get a tune on it that works with your car, you will be into it for about $450.

It has never been $450. It has always been $250, but by the time you buy the software and get a tune on it that works with your car, you will be into it for about $450.

Ok. What else do I need? I talked to Fraiser about this last year sometime but lost the info. I do know there is software I need I just don't remember what.

you'll need binary editor, and a copy of the appropriate definition file for your SC. you will also need a wideband 02 of some sort. would recommend getting an innovate for simplicity's sake. (simple being a relative term :rolleyes:)

Fraser is working on new software so I wouldn't rush out and buy the software yet unless you are itching to start tuning tomorrow. ;)

Fraser is working on new software so I wouldn't rush out and buy the software yet unless you are itching to start tuning tomorrow. ;)

Nope, I can wait. Buying a little at a time anyways, so I guess the next will be a wide band. Now I see a lot of recommendations for the innovate wide bands, why is that?

Last edited:
Now I see a lot of recommendations for innovative wide bands, why is that?

Because they are the best. Also, because each brand of wide band controller has a unique output transfer function, the ability to imbed your data into the QH datalog relies on accurately inputting the function. Since the software for the QH does (and will) have that built in, that makes the whole thing easier and idiot proof which is always a plus.

Because they are the best. Also, because each brand of wide band controller has a unique output transfer function, the ability to imbed your data into the QH datalog relies on accurately inputting the function. Since the software for the QH does (and will) have that built in, that makes the whole thing easier and idiot proof which is always a plus.

As you know there are a few different widebands made buy them, which one should I go with?

so long as the frasertune software is available by this october, its all kosher.

will my QH need a firmware update to be compatible with frasers software, or can my one purchased july of last year suffice?

Back