Hey Guys..New Website up.

cudaz101

The new site is back up. Many probably had no idea...lol
http://thecustomwheelshop.com

Anyways there are some new pieces added that Im pretty excited about. One being the Customer Ride Page. I have some sample photos in there at the moment just to show function. If you were/are a customer of mine please email me a photo of your car along with your name, model, year, etc. If that info was photoshopped onto the photo it would make it really nice. If you dont wish to have your name and info along with your car thats fine with me as well.

Email photos to: cudaz101@yahoo.com

Any feedback or comments are welcomed.

Thanks!!

Can go without the sound affect's :) Other than that it loads quick and the image renders are a little blurry, but much improved.

Jerry

18X9 Talon those are nice, I woulds like to see these in a 20"/9" with a lip.

Last edited:
Can go without the sound affect's :) Other than that it loads quick and the image renders are a little blurry, but much improved.

Jerry

Yea...Im workin on the sound thing. I dont know what ya mean about the image rendering...:)

Brad,

The music is very annoying and it doesn't look like you have nearly as much of a selection as the old website did. I think it would help, if you added a Babe of The Month section.

David

i like the new site... agree with others though, not nearly the selection as before. also quick question. since i'm not sure quite who i'd need to talk to. if i were to buy 2 of the 03' Cobra wheels... how much would shipping be to 67401?

Please 86 the music Brad. It's really annoying.

The charcoal in the 18x10 Bullit looks glossy, but the 18x9 Bullet center looks flat. Is this because of the pictures, or are these two different wheels? Also, is Bullet supposed to be spelled Bullit (see 18x10 above), or is that a misspelling?

Finally... I really liked the red/orange website you had up a couple weeks ago. :D

I love this place...waaahahaha

The jingle is going to be aced...This has been the biggest complaint.

Not all my products are up. Its a total re-do so I have to add everything yet. The wheels I have up are what I ship out the most. So keep watching as there are some new things coming this season besides the Talon.

Now...Yes the Talon is the Saleen Heritage wheel but i was asked by Euromax not to use that term in advertising.

Also...The bullit wheels are spelled Bullet for copyright reasons. Yes I know how to spell bullit...haha

David you supply the photo and I will post it up. ;)

Come on guys...I NEED PHOTOS OF YA CARS Already...Mkay?? quit bein' slackers now...:D

Thanks for all the comments as well as the kind words. Have a great week!!

Cheers!!

Brad

if i were to buy 2 of the 03' Cobra wheels... how much would shipping be to 67401?

The wheels are sold in sets of 4. If you are a previous customer and damaged a wheel then we will part with singles as a replacement. Otherwise they go in sets of 4. Also all of our wheels ship free.

Can I buy the Talon 612s now even though they arent available yet?

What you can do is contact the shop @ 509-843-1401 and place a pre-order. No money changes hands. We just take all your information and when the wheels come in we contact you and confirm your still up to pull the trigger and then run your CC, then ship your order out. Not a bad idea because I have ALOT of guys waitin on these things to arrive.

Thanks for the interst.

Brad

Hey now, I resent that comment. And actually, I'll be sending you pictures of both the SC's so HA. :p

-Corey

hehe...You deff get a pass as well as the door prize for being the first one to fire off a photo to me. =) So Kudos to you. Contact the shop to get your Tshirt or Hat or both shipped out to you.

Cheers

Brad

Paul...Almost forgot about you...The photos are all I got. Yes they have a matched finish...heh But a fair enough question I suppose. I rely on my supplier for good hi-res photos of the wheels and thats what I got..heh

Brad

hehe...You deff get a pass as well as the door prize for being the first one to fire off a photo to me. =) So Kudos to you. Contact the shop to get your Tshirt or Hat or both shipped out to you.

Cheers

Brad

Pictures are sent. I included quite a few so you can pick the ones you like best. I tried to get a bit of every angle. (I really like the one of the '95 next to the Cobra at the car show.)

As far as the tshirt, don't worry about it. I'm not going to make anyone ship anything to Korea. lol. I appreciate it though.

-Corey

Back