PDA

View Full Version : Pretty new to FL but just got another SC

debo92sc
02-10-2010, 10:35 AM
Hey guys just checkin in with everyone here in florida! I have lived here for 2 years and I just picked up a pearl white 95 5-speed! Just wondered if you guys had any events or meets planned in the near future? let me know

Thanks
Kyle

kamakazie_1
02-10-2010, 12:14 PM
Hey guys just checkin in with everyone here in florida! I have lived here for 2 years and I just picked up a pearl white 95 5-speed! Just wondered if you guys had any events or meets planned in the near future? let me know

Thanks
Kyle

Hey Kyle, welcome. Yes we will be participating in the WaterFord Mustang show on the 20th, check the stiky link here on our forum for details.. Cool another 95 pearl 5spd.. Now I won't be the only one there with one!! Where are you out of, I'm in Mims on the east coast just north of the shuttle launch site..

RJ

SuperChicken89
02-10-2010, 01:20 PM
Welcome Kyle to our little corner of madness. So you now own two Sc's? You're a braver man than I:D One is enough for me! Where about in the Tampa area do you live?

As RJ mentioned, there is a Mustang/Ford show coming up a week from this Saturday. We should have a fair turn out of around 6 SC's... come join us.

http://www.midfloridamustangclub.com/shows/2010/2010WaterfordFlyer.pdf

Bryan

Kurt K
02-10-2010, 02:03 PM
I believe Kyle just picked up Tony Serno's old 95 5 speed, which is definitely a nice car.

Some day I will get back down there with one of my SC's for an event, I promise.

SuperChicken89
02-10-2010, 10:25 PM
I believe Kyle just picked up Tony Serno's old 95 5 speed, which is definitely a nice car.

Some day I will get back down there with one of my SC's for an event, I promise.

If in deed it was Tony's old 95SC, I'm sure it is a very nice car.

It is your turn to come down... Dan and I came up your way last time:D

Bryan

kamakazie_1
02-11-2010, 07:15 AM

We keep looking for you Kurt... come on down!! :D

RJ

INDANGERED_BIRD
02-11-2010, 02:04 PM
welcome kyle
wow it looks like i am not the new guy any more :(:eek::D

kyle the locos :D sorry locals here are great and have some nice cars
hope you can make the waterford lakes meet

Chris

kamakazie_1
02-12-2010, 08:13 AM
Locos
Chris

Hey!! I resemble that remark!! :eek::D

debo92sc
02-12-2010, 05:01 PM
Here is a Pic

Thanks for the reply guys I am still getting the money together right now to get it registered cause everything went up here and they want $450 to register it!:confused::eek: And that is with a $500 selling price on the title! If the car is on the road by then you guys can definitly count me in! And yes it is Tony's old 95!:cool: By the way I'm in the new port richey area!

kamakazie_1
02-12-2010, 05:14 PM
Your's looks better than both of mine Kyle, even if you don't have the car ready you can always come hang out with us...

I still get the parking spot between Dan and Bryan and Flip and Chris's cars, Kyle doesn't need his to look better!! :D

RJ

SuperChicken89
02-12-2010, 10:51 PM
Here is a Pic

Thanks for the reply guys I am still getting the money together right now to get it registered cause everything went up here and they want $450 to register it!:confused::eek: And that is with a $500 selling price on the title! If the car is on the road by then you guys can definitly count me in! And yes it is Tony's old 95!:cool: By the way I'm in the new port richey area!

Here in the great state of Florida, if you don't have a tag transfered from another vehicle they hit you hard. Hope you can find the funds and get it registered before next Saturday. We would love to have you come and join us. The white SC's would out number all other colors:D Long live the white SC's:p

The trip from New Port Richie would be somewhat easy. Just take I-4 East from Tampa to Orlando. Just outside of down town Orlando get on toll road SR408 (The East-West Expressway) East to Alafaya Trail. Waterford Lakes is located at the junction of SR408 and Alafaya Trail. Hope to see you there.

Bryan

Flip
02-13-2010, 06:48 PM
Welcome to the FL group, hope to see you next weekend if you can make it.

Nice SC you picked up there.

Flip

debo92sc
02-14-2010, 03:14 PM
Hey guys thanks for all the complements! Looks as if Imay possibly have the funds this week? We will see how things go I will keep you guys informed. What time is everyone meeting there? I have to be back here by 530 to go to work? Would it be worth the trip?

Thanks
Kyle

kamakazie_1
02-14-2010, 04:10 PM
Hey guys thanks for all the complements! Looks as if Imay possibly have the funds this week? We will see how things go I will keep you guys informed. What time is everyone meeting there? I have to be back here by 530 to go to work? Would it be worth the trip?

Thanks
Kyle

We usually meet in the morning at the Wendy's on the corner there by the mall and cruise in together Kyle, if you've never seen 10 million mustangs in one place its always worth it, oh BTW that's just the yellow mustang registry that's 10 million strong.. :D

Seriously though I think it's worth it, I drive over just to see the folks in our group and hang out, bunch of nice folks in our group, my car isn't really show worthy it's a daily driver..

Bryan usually organizes us, Bryan what time and normal place??

RJ

kamakazie_1
02-17-2010, 12:05 PM
Hey Kyle, I put your name on one of my "lists" on the event thread..

RJ

kamakazie_1
02-21-2010, 10:50 AM
Sorry you couldn't make it Kyle, we had a great turn out and just about everyone won gold, it was a great day...

RJ

debo92sc
02-23-2010, 03:16 PM
RJ,

Thanks for the invite sorry i couldn't make it! I had to come up with 950 to get these rides on the road and i just couldn't afford to come out. Thinkin though about that daytona run?

Thanks
Kyle