Need S/C Fluid

KillSwitchNY

Where do you buy Supercharger fluid besides the dealer which is a ripoff. unless anyone has some unopened bottles for sale..
need at least 8oz.

Where do you buy Supercharger fluid besides the dealer which is a ripoff. unless anyone has some unopened bottles for sale..
need at least 8oz.

go to a gm dealer they have it......it is cheaper than ford. Or you can by bp2380 oil from aviation place, but that comes in qts.

go to a gm dealer they have it......it is cheaper than ford. Or you can by bp2380 oil from aviation place, but that comes in qts.

Just got off the phone w chevy. They are a lot cheaper... Actually half the price.. But they said that its not synthetic.. Or it doesn't list as being synthetic according to AC Delco. Anyone have any info if there is such thing as a non synthetic. I know the ford is synthetic.

Just got off the phone w chevy. They are a lot cheaper... Actually half the price.. But they said that its not synthetic.. Or it doesn't list as being synthetic according to AC Delco. Anyone have any info if there is such thing as a non synthetic. I know the ford is synthetic.

I have used gm fluid before without any problems.....It is up to you. I have used bp2380. The last time I got the bp stuff it was ~$20/qt.

I read the info from that old post about the Redline. Im going to try the redline lightweight shockproof gear oil like the one guy said. already bought it, no time yet to change it tho. still fighting with my timing cover problem, so when thats done ill be changing fluid.

i used 0w-30 full synthetic mobil 1 in my supercharger without any issues it was $6 for the quart but thats a few drain and fills on a supercharger

Back