Flowmaster ForceII catback

Tony8470

Just wanted to throw out there I'll be having my exhaust out for sale come summer. If anyone had this system in mind I can hold it for you. Maybe get 200 or so for it. No rust, very low miles. I'll include the cats as I don't drive it enough for emissions. Save someone some cash cause I don't want to throw a perfectly good exhaust out.

possible if u copuld post a sound clip? i would like to see how good it sounds before i waist ur time on saying ill buy it. if not no problem

I took it off today because there seems to be alot of interest. I don't know how I can ship these without taking the cats off. I had the welded because they wouldnt stop leaking where it conects to the cat-back. Shipping WILL NOT BE CHEAP. I would set aside up to $100 if you are seriously considering this. I will only charge actual shipping costs. I'm gonna need a few days to figure shipping costs as I have to figure out how to package these.

Attachments

• IMG_0426.jpg
    IMG_0426.jpg
    357.4 KB · Views: 240
  • IMG_0427.jpg
    IMG_0427.jpg
    386.1 KB · Views: 237
  • IMG_0428.jpg
    IMG_0428.jpg
    371 KB · Views: 222
  • IMG_0429.jpg
    IMG_0429.jpg
    358.8 KB · Views: 173
The stains are from the transmission leaking at the yolk above the resonator. And CV joint flinging grease on the rear. The exhaust tips are not welded on.

Car is gonna be out of the garage soon. I haven't really checked into shipping because no one seems seriously interested in it. Let me know if you are serious. As stated before. Keep in mind shipping will not be cheap.

Haha no bubb rubb signature whistle tips.

I would like to get this thing gone though. Local pickup would be best considering shipping is stupid expensive. Best offer!

Back