looking for more pics of this tbird

91BLOWNBIRD

I'm looking for more pics of this tbird and its exhaust setup...anybody?

Attachments

• 140829.jpg
    140829.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 344
If I remember correctly he put the car up forsale and it was bought by a guy in Texas. That guy took it to get tuned and the it was blown on the Dyno. Then that guy parted the car....So Id say that car is still in Tx....Robert (Ribilske77) would probably know more. He had the heads valvetrain and a bunch of other stuff from it forsale on here a little over a year ago....Thats how I knew this. I was interested in the heads.

thanks guys...I am just interested in the exhaust and how he routed it...wanna do something similar thats all

I just bought everything after the heads. The car was sold to someone else and I got ripped on a few things from the guy.

The car...

The car ended up with rbrown from houston. He pretty much stripped down what was left over. I purchased the exhaust after the headers. Apparently headers weren't an upgraded set. Wish you would have posted sooner. Had it sitting in garage for over a year and installed it not to long ago. Don't know how to get you pics with it on the car now but feel free to ask questions and i'll answer what i can. And it did go around spare tire well.

The car ended up with rbrown from houston. He pretty much stripped down what was left over. I purchased the exhaust after the headers. Apparently headers weren't an upgraded set. Wish you would have posted sooner. Had it sitting in garage for over a year and installed it not to long ago. Don't know how to get you pics with it on the car now but feel free to ask questions and i'll answer what i can. And it did go around spare tire well.

And it is an early model fuel tank too.

Car is long gone. Chris did a bunch of us dirty on the sell of this turd.

okay

here's a pic of the rear, but I wont be able to get under the car until tuesday for all of you who care

Attachments

• RearTBird.jpg
    RearTBird.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 179
Back