SC of the month

nickleman60

Lookin good Jim, at the shootout I was amazed at how original your car was, right down to the factory chaulk marks under the hood, congrats.

Gotta love that stock look! It is what caught our attention in the first place way back when!

Ira

I'm certainly partial to white 89's! Great looking car; glad to see someone else is keeping one original. Congratulations!

JD

I'm certainly partial to white 89's! Great looking car; glad to see someone else is keeping one original. Congratulations!

JD

Jerry, I thought of your when I saw this one and was talking to him about it at the shootout. It was his mothers car.....and it shows!!! Very nice car and congrats!

Thanks for all the compliments guys. I am like JD when it comes to this one.

As Ira said, the look of this car when mom brought it home with 10 miles on it is what started my addiction.:D

Beautiful car Jim. Although when I go to the SC of the month it still shows David Neiberts beatiful car. Jims is on the home page, why is that:confused:

Ken

Beautiful car Jim. Although when I go to the SC of the month it still shows David Neiberts beatiful car. Jims is on the home page, why is that:confused:

Ken

Rod's car was on there last month. Have you tried refreshing the page?

Edit: Nevermind, I never actually clicked on the 'SC of the Month' button. I see what you are talking about now.

I didn't even know...instead of linking my member page I would have provided another picture.

David

Im sure you would. Those are some old pics on your member page. Before the paint and Boyd Coddington Wheels. Speaking of which? Is Coddington (The Corporation)still in business since he passed away? Or did it close completely after his passing? He seemed like the type to just leave everything to charity just for spite,,,,

Im sure you would. Those are some old pics on your member page. Before the paint and Boyd Coddington Wheels. Speaking of which? Is Coddington (The Corporation)still in business since he passed away? Or did it close completely after his passing? He seemed like the type to just leave everything to charity just for spite,,,,

Anyone know the answer to this? I tried WIKI and googling with no definitive answer....

Back