Power estimates with S-port & minor mods

MustangJake88

This summer I plan on doing a few things to my '89. My plans are...

-75mm TB
-42lb. injectors
-S-port
-C&L MAF
-10% blower overdrive
-Mag resonator w/Flowmaster resonator back exhaust

I already have a cold air intake and the 2nd to last B&M ripper SCP had in stock (had to get that!). What kind of power should I be looking at with these mods? I am only going to go as far as I can on my stock exhaust manifolds before they start restricting my motor. I'm on a tight budget and I just want a little more power. And...swapping over to an S-port, will this require a tune?

This summer I plan on doing a few things to my '89. My plans are...

-75mm TB
-42lb. injectors
-S-port
-C&L MAF
-10% blower overdrive
-Mag resonator w/Flowmaster resonator back exhaust

I already have a cold air intake and the 2nd to last B&M ripper SCP had in stock (had to get that!). What kind of power should I be looking at with these mods? I am only going to go as far as I can on my stock exhaust manifolds before they start restricting my motor. I'm on a tight budget and I just want a little more power. And...swapping over to an S-port, will this require a tune?

the exhaust manifolds are said to support 400hp ported if you would like yours ported contact me:D

I'd say about 230 rwhp give or take.

A tune isn't required for the blower, but it should be done for the 42# injectors and C&L MAF to get the most out of them.

Fraser

I'd say about 230 rwhp give or take.

A tune isn't required for the blower, but it should be done for the 42# injectors and C&L MAF to get the most out of them.

Fraser
Yeah was thinking I should. Dalke is supposed to be in the STL area this spring and my uncle was taking his SC powered notchback Mustang downthere to have it tuned, and he said if I was swapping to S-port I might as well take my car down too.

Yeah was thinking I should. Dalke is supposed to be in the STL area this spring and my uncle was taking his SC powered notchback Mustang downthere to have it tuned, and he said if I was swapping to S-port I might as well take my car down too.

Talking about Dalke being in STL in late May?

-Corey

with a nice cam, you'll be able to take full advantage of that s port. you could easily make over 250 with a cam and upgraded IC to go along with that.

Back