A few performance parts

95_XR7

Here's how it works. If you don't agree with the prices. Don't post. If you don't have anything good to say, don't post. If you have any questions, shoot me a PM. Buyer pays via PayPal and pays shipping. Parts will be getting shipped from Illinois. Reasonable offers will be considered.

Feel free to PM regarding parts from my '94 SC.

-C&L 76mm MAF comes with proper sampling tube for 94-95's with 36lb injectors. Also have late model electronics available. SOLD.

-MAC Cold Air Intake slight rust around filter mounting plate. Will get updated pictures soon. Comes with available couplings and worm clamps. $100.

-Double Intercooler IC is silver in color. Pressure tested at 25lbs and did not leak. I was running about 18lbs of boost and had no problems. SOLD.

-Slightly ported late model M90 100k miles. About 12k miles on new coupler and seals. Coating had started to flake, but had no problem with 18lbs of boost. Will come with early model pulley. (3% OD) Best offer takes it.

-Borla Pro XS Mufflers 2.25in center in/out. Stainless. Were on the car for about 2 months. 1500 miles or so on them. $130 a piece brand new. $150.

SCP Polyurethane Diff. Bushings Brand New. SOLD..

-Magnum Powers Raised SC Top. Paint is clean. A few nicks and scratched but nothing major. Shoot me an offer. SOLD.

-Corey

Attachments

• 100_0629x.jpg
    100_0629x.jpg
    262.1 KB · Views: 257
  • 14.jpg
    14.jpg
    125.4 KB · Views: 218
  • 15.jpg
    15.jpg
    122.4 KB · Views: 258
  • 16.jpg
    16.jpg
    171 KB · Views: 227
  • 13.jpg
    13.jpg
    174.1 KB · Views: 234
Last edited:
I have one picture I'll post while it was still on the car. Just so you know, this was shortly after I bought the car. I'll be getting updated pictures in a few days.

Also, I'll be updating my main post, but the parts will be getting shipped from Illinois. Zip code 62017.

-3/4in Raised SC Top added.

In the following pictures you have a shot once everything was removed off the car. Dbl IC, C&L MAF, half of the MAC CAI and the MP raised top. (It was in storage, so EVERYTHING is dusty.) In the second picture you have the MAC Cold Air Intake installed on the car.

-Corey

Attachments

• 100_0611x.jpg
    100_0611x.jpg
    226.7 KB · Views: 243
  • engine1.jpg
    engine1.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 256
Last edited:
I have one picture I'll post while it was still on the car. Just so you know, this was shortly after I bought the car. I'll be getting updated pictures in a few days.

Also, I'll be updating my main post, but the parts will be getting shipped from Illinois. Zip code 62017.

-Corey

on the car will work just fine bud.

How far is that from st louis? I only ask because my phone won't let me access mapquest. If its not far I'll come pick up the Double IC.

......not trying to hijack your thread but....isn't that Mike Cates' old car....I remember helping him put a shift kit in it.......that's one nice well cared for SC.
z

-3/4in Raised SC Top added.

In the following pictures you have a shot once everything was removed off the car. Dbl IC, C&L MAF, half of the MAC CAI and the MP raised top. (It was in storage, so EVERYTHING is dusty.) In the second picture you have the MAC Cold Air Intake installed on the car.

-Corey

Ok so the Mac system is including the pipe from the TB to the MAF and the piece from the MAF to the fenderwell and all the couplers necessary for install correct? Just want to make sure I know what I am getting :)

......not trying to hijack your thread but....isn't that Mike Cates' old car....I remember helping him put a shift kit in it.......that's one nice well cared for SC.
z

He's the one that bought Mikes car. From what I understand he had a 94 sc that got tore up and now he's parting it out.

z

Not a problem at all. The '95 is indeed Mike Cates' old car. It is currently being stored in a climate controlled, carpeted, finished garage. The garage is on a company lot with an 8ft tall fence topped with razor wire, and camera'd. :D :p

Yes it is. Unfortunately, all I've seen has been from pictures. All I hear about is people complimenting the car when they see it in the garage, and how pictures don't do it justice.

He's the one that bought Mikes car. From what I understand he had a 94 sc that got tore up and now he's parting it out.

That is correct. After finally finishing a bunch of mods to my '94, I took it on a trip to Ft. Huachuca, AZ as that is where I was stationed at the time. The car hadn't been there but three weeks before I had a drunk driver side swipe me and push me into the divider. Once that happened, I had an SUV rear-end me. The accident ended with the drunk driver speeding off and me getting a concussion.

Ok so the Mac system is including the pipe from the TB to the MAF and the piece from the MAF to the fenderwell and all the couplers necessary for install correct? Just want to make sure I know what I am getting :)

The MAC system includes all of that. If the filter is still in good condition (it should be, as there are less than 500 miles on it.) I'll throw that in as well. It'll be this upcoming weekend before it can be removed from the car as my family is out of town.

-Corey

Last edited:
1.)Getting pictures out to those that are buying parts later today.
2.)Mac CAI back up for sale.

-Corey

Bump. DIC is back up for sale due to me being nice and holding it for a buyer who never came through.

-Corey

im his brother,he told me to keep an eye on his thread to keep things goin as he cant really get on much bein in the mountains of Korea,the cheapest shipping I see is $18.68,so total would be $218.68,pm me or my brother and let us know,thanks

so 219.00 to ship the double intercooler to Rahway, NJ?
im his brother,he told me to keep an eye on his thread to keep things goin as he cant really get on much bein in the mountains of Korea,the cheapest shipping I see is $18.68,so total would be $218.68,pm me or my brother and let us know,thanks

Still have the M90?

I still have the M90 for sale. Just know, it DOES NOT come with the MP Inlet that is in the pictures. I may also have a bottle of GM SC oil to throw in with it since I will no longer be using an Eaton. Let me know 1SG.

so 219.00 to ship the double intercooler to Rahway, NJ?

That sounds about right, but I'll have my younger brother check with UPS/USPS first to verify.

-Corey

Back