radio question

artic94sc

i hooked up my deck in my sc this morning and nothing.. i have power and itis showing that sound is working but nothing through he speakers. it has the jbl with the amp so dont really know.

here is a pic of what i am looking at. i know the power connector is the long one and the speakers are the one to the right, so whats the other connector that looks like the speakers connector and that little connector?:confused:

Attachments

• r 001.JPG
    r 001.JPG
    24.8 KB · Views: 143
why do you say bypass the amp? i didnt do any such thing in my 94 sc, and it works fine. you just have to have the amp turn on wire connected. your deck should have a signal wire and there should be one on your new harness adapter, if you got one for the ford premium sound, you are golden.

IMHO, the JBL speakers with the stock amplifier blow my diamond audio speakers out of the water.

you smoking some good stuff if the factory jbls blow diamonds. if your adding an aftermarket amp. you bypass the factory one to get clearer & cleaner sound. it comes with the kit i think.

I'm with lieutenant sinhumane

when i put a stereo in my 92 i hooked up the amp power on remote lead at the factory harness behind the radio, i believe the scosche harness even had it appropriately configured for the remote lead from the head unit IIRC

Back