94 red v8 parts car

94wtscrunner

Hey there guys. I've got a red 94 tbird lx that I'm looking to get rid of or part out. This is somewhat just a feeler page at the moment since everything would be local pick up and all the snow doesn't help.
First off the bad stuff. Motor has 150k miles and no longer starts. Dad drove it one day, parked it and just never started again. IAC valve is gone and factory air box system is apart. Hood is no good and I'm keeping the front bumper as an extra. Right front lower control arm alignment bolt broke so only held in by a random bolt that halfway fit.
Rear leds were shot, no longer light up
Some good: Auto trans rebuilt and only has maybe 1000 miles on it. $200 if you drop it yourself, $300 if I do it.
Gray interior, I have both standard leather(no bolsters or rear fold down) $100
or cloth full set $50. Both power driver and passenger
2 full sets of 15 inch rims, 1 on car of course and one set of 4 extra $50(will need tires)
All lower control arm bushings brand new, bad uppers, right front strut brand new
Car should roll if you wanna take the whole thing for $300
Just shoot me an email at planeboy269@gmail.com if you have questions or want pics of the whole car or interior and all that.
Still have the title for it but enough is off the car that odds are its not worth getting it running again
Thanks for the look.
Blake

Back