Top car stats on Motortopia

007_SuperCoupe

It's been a few years since I first registered for motortopia but I thought I'd give you all an update on my vehicle stats. Motortopia tracks stats like # of views, # of trophies received and # of comments.

Obviouisly these stats are not a result of me looking at my own car (those # views don't count) and I can't give myself a "trophy". The only stat I can influence is comments, and I'm not into commenting on my own car! Supporters from the SCCoA have been key is keeping my statistics up high on motortopia. Here's are my stats as of this morning:

# of trophies received: Tied for #73 of 12,547 cars receiving trophies. (top 0.58%)
# of views: #22 of 15,996 total cars on motortopia. (top 0.14%)
# of comments: Tied for #111 of 8,321 cars receiving comments. (top 1.33%)

The support that I've received from SCCoA members is great!

For any who are interested, here's the link to my SC on motortopia.

Also, make sure to support your fellow SCers on motortopia as well. There's no reason we can't have more SCs in the top 100 on all of those stats!

Thanks Guys!

007_SuperCoupe
Sam

I have my cars displayed over at motortopia, but frankly I don't visit there often. Like Ken, I have my cars in the garage here and those mods are more up-to-date than motortopia.

I could have sworn I saw your car just outside of Lewistown, PA a few years back headed towards Harrisburg.

I've got an account on Motortopia too, but I never go there anymore because I think it's the equivilent of myspace. All the challenges, voting and friend request stuff just seems a little silly to me.

David

I use motortopia because I can host pictures there and use them everywhere else for free.

I'm with you. I prefer to have one place to keep my vehicle up to date. I can host my pictures there, organize them neatly and share them on other sites. I set it up before sccoa had their garage. I've looked at it (the garage), overall, it's nice, however it doesn't get the flow of car enthusiasts that motortopia does. I've received more comments and messages praising my car from people who don't really know what a SC is than the SC community at times. It's a way to get a little exposure for the SC with other car nuts. Here it's just SC guys or sometimes guys with a transplanted SC engine in something else. The old guys around here pretty much know who I am and what I have...maybe not the new guys so much because I don't post as often here.

Dave N. I don't do any of those challenges, voting, etc any more. I did when motortopia first started, but retired my challenge status early on. It was and is a tool to attract people to the site. It's been years since I was active in posting, challenging, etc on motortopia, yet I'm still one of the top view cars. I'm nowhere near the big dogs, but still being in the top 25 of nearly 16k cars isn't too bad!

Back