pic request: front of engine with accerssories

I'm wanting to swap a SC engine into a different vehicle and was wondering if anyone has a straight on shot of the front of the engine complete with brackets and all of the accessories? I'm curious where the accessories are positioned, and a pic will give me a good idea of any frame clearance problems I might have. I don't have a SC engine at all or I would just go outside and look.

do a search for pulleys,

there is a great pic on here some where that showes the taurus pulleys that another list member put on his engine.

i can take one for you tomorrow if you like

Thanks for the pics! I'm wanting to swap a SC motor into a '93 Ranger. The passenger side accessories look like they should clear just fine, but the driver side may be a tight fit in the steering box area.

Here is a pic of an MN12 5.0 that I swapped into a '97 Ranger. I ran it without the smog pump and A/C compressor as the belt shows in the picture. The bottom of the A/C bracket needed trimmed to clear the steering box, and the oil filter relocator adapter that's only about an inch thick was almost touching the steering box. I was thinking the 3.8 may be the same size, or even wider than a 302?

12-18-08.jpg

Back