4.6 to 5.4 swap - need info

Uhhhh...stop. There are too many nay sayers there that will tell you everything bad about what you are going to do and will not help at all. You will get fed up with it and the thread will be locked. Go to corral.net and use the help of the stang guys.

SWS

^^ doesn't surprise me, i rarely ever post in the modular section but when I do theirs always some smart mouth prick that has something dumb to say

^^ doesn't surprise me, i rarely ever post in the modular section but when I do theirs always some smart mouth prick that has something dumb to say

doesnt surprise me either when stupid pricks like you post stupid stuff like this.

op. give me 3 good reasons why you want to do this. and no because you have it sitting around is not a good reason.

Its just not worth it when you can swap in a PI explorer motor and make more power, with less weight up front. The 5.4 just doesnt fit as nice, requires a buch of custom fabrication (even if its a little here and there it adds up) and without swapping the cams out you really wont be making any power. The motor is meant for a truck as is.

And if you are serious about it, I have an aluminum short block with less than 7k on it. A set of PNPed heads and crower cams NIB that I would make you a swell of a deal on.

SWS

Back