Jim & Duane's Saturday Adventure

TSC89

SCCoA Member
Last Saturday I called Duane to see if he wanted to go on a short road trip up north of Kansas City and he said yes. So off we went. Upon arriving at the location we could see my quest setting in front of one of my contacts shop. A blue 95 SC that had been rear ended. Duane and I looked the car over. The IRS was already gone and well as the trunk lid, tail lights, bumper covers and hood. The interior was pretty much trashed. But I wanted was still there. We inspected my quest, made the deal and I gave him a deposit. He said to come to back the following Saturday and everything would ready. This weekend Duane and I returned and everything I asked for was setting there ready to be loaded. We loaded the assembly and brought it back to my garage. We spent the afternoon seperating the pieces.

By now you are asking what is the point to this post. Well, here it is. I was able to pick up a complete engine with all accessories, wiring, computer, automatic transmission and the fog lights. I am going to start getting things sorted out later week.

Attachments

• PICT3809.JPG
    PICT3809.JPG
    116.5 KB · Views: 188
  • PICT3810.JPG
    PICT3810.JPG
    92 KB · Views: 173
Thomas, not really sure what I am going to do with it right now but I couldn't pass it up for the price.

Andy, that's an idea.

Ken, since it is supercoupe related it could be both comedy and drama with a full length movie at a later date.:eek:

Jim and Thomas's Saturday Adventure......

Jim.JPG

SD_Doors1.JPG

Success! Thanks for the help Jim!

Thomas

Nice score Thomas. No call to go along? I think PM's were not working last week. Sent a couple to Jim but never heard from him.

Back