94-95 Fuel pressure regulator. Rebuild?

ricardoa1

I am missing a FPR for my new set up. I have two three bolt ones but I need the late 2 bolt one.

I can get a new ford one but its missing the gaskets, orings and bolts.

Is there a kit to rebuild a stock late model FPR. I mean the two O rigs, Washer and two bolts. Kinda like how a new motorcraft FPR come with, but without the regulator.

getimage.php

I am missing a FPR for my new set up. I have two three bolt ones but I need the late 2 bolt one.

I can get a new ford one but its missing the gaskets, orings and bolts.

Is there a kit to rebuild a stock late model FPR. I mean the two O rigs, Washer and two bolts. Kinda like how a new motorcraft FPR come with, but without the regulator.

I've probably got a couple lying around in the garage, if you want one. Nothing special about the bolts, just get some socket head bolts.

Have you tried a NAPA or CarQuest to see what o-rings they have in stock? Standard Buna-N or Nitrile o-rings should work just fine on the regulator. If you don't have the old ones it might be tougher to match up. But it wouldn't hurt to check if there is a place close by.

I dont mind getting a used one but since I will not be constantly monitering the AFR on this car it will be peace of mind to get a new one.

I found a guy selling a new ford/motorcraft ones for $23 shipped. But does not have the small parts with it. So not sure if I can buy the parts separately. I suppose I can get the pieces here and there but was wondering if anyone stumbled upon a rebuild kit of sorts. I dont want to pay $60 retail for a Motorcraft one although I am not sure if comes with the hardware like the picture dictates. I would assume it does.

I guess I won't bother looking for the one I took off of my '95 with 23K miles on it. :p

I guess I won't bother looking for the one I took off of my '95 with 23K miles on it. :p

I dont' not mind a used one. Just weighing in my options. Did you get an adjustable FPR for yours? I remember my BBK did not have the orings and stuff and I needed to swap things over to it. I have a used one in my moms basement somewhere but I could not find it anywhere. But the new one for $20shipped is not a bad price but leaves me short on the seals. :(

I dont know what to do. Im down to my nickles and dimes :eek:

I dont' not mind a used one. Just weighing in my options. Did you get an adjustable FPR for yours? I remember my BBK did not have the orings and stuff and I needed to swap things over to it. I have a used one in my moms basement somewhere but I could not find it anywhere. But the new one for $20shipped is not a bad price but leaves me short on the seals. :(

I dont know what to do. Im down to my nickles and dimes :eek:

I have two, from my Cobra and SC, same p/n, both have decent looking o-rings.

Attachments

• HPIM1150.JPG
    HPIM1150.JPG
    342.6 KB · Views: 68
Back