Carlisle Class Changes 2010

XxSlowpokexX

For those that have been following the 2010 Carlisle Thread last year they cut some classes and regrouped the SC's in a strange way. Particularly 1993's with 1994/95's.

Well I just got word back from Rick the Ford event coordinator and he is going to look into making the class changes suggested

1989-1991
1992-1993
1994-1995

These make a bit more sense to us. I dont think this should make a difference for those who would normally go but I wanted to post this issue seperately from the Generic Carlisle post in the event section. He once again stressed preregistration as being key in teh number of classes offered as well as teh amount of space given in teh showfield. Thsi also coincides with the prior years attendance. So again if you are going...PLEASE PREREGISTER!!!

Those classes look good to me also.

On another note. WHEN you preregister use Super Coupe Club of America not abbreviated as the club name, if its not already in their drop down box. So we can get a free tent.:)

I am sure a couple of picture will help him decide. Damon did you point out the body differences to him? Maybe some pics as to why we think those classes make sense. I think they are just looking at attendance numbers...

Rick just got back to me. The classes will be changed per our request and as soon as the "IT" department catches up it will be shown on the Carlisle Event website as well. Thanks everyone for your input on this!:D

Rick just got back to me. The classes will be changed per our request and as soon as the "IT" department catches up it will be shown on the Carlisle Event website as well. Thanks everyone for your input on this!:D

Damon,
Thanks for taking the lead on this one!!! Now, perhaps, we can have two teal class winners!!! :D

Back