PDA

View Full Version : Bradenton Spring Break Show March 6-7

Brad Klein
02-23-2010, 01:56 PM
I really want to go to this one so I need to do a really good cleaning and put the little things back together. anybody interested? I might have to do it Sunday cause Saturday is my Moms birthday

Bradenton Show (http://www.nmradigital.com/events/event1.php)

BLOWN38
02-23-2010, 02:11 PM
Hey Brad, I plan to take a drive down there to watch some racing. It would be cool to see your car there in one piece.:cool: I would be there definatly on sunday and was thinkin about goin to daytona to watch some AMA racing on saturday.

SuperChicken89
02-23-2010, 11:39 PM
I won't be able to attend this year:mad: To many things going on that weekend. I really wanted to see Brad's car.

Bryan

kamakazie_1
02-24-2010, 08:33 AM
Same here, same weekend as Greg's blowout at his house, and an off pay week, I work for the county I plan to be broke by the middle of the pay period!!

RJ

Brad Klein
02-28-2010, 10:46 PM
looks like I'm out as well Mom decided to change her plans Saturday so she wants to do here birthday on Sunday and there is no way I will have time to clean it up to take it on Saturday.

Chris I will be home after 2 on Friday and should be working on it Saturday if your around give me a call

BLOWN38
02-28-2010, 11:08 PM
will do...........

kamakazie_1
03-01-2010, 10:10 AM
Car looks awsome Brad, neat changes... show stopper for sure!! Glad I was able to see it in person Saturday, even though it was dark before I finally got there! It was good to see you and the family also.. Made it home ok, just couldn't get over 65 all the way home... OD was holding as long as I didn't go over 65...

RJ

Brad Klein
03-01-2010, 03:18 PM
Thanks RJ it was good to see you guys to and the battery is shot in the car I ended up having to push it back in the garage cause it wouldnt even take a jump start good thing it still has the 3 year free replacement warranty:D

Glad you made it home ok