"invalid query, bonehead1"

z90sc

.. ...anybody else getting this smart ~~~ comment when logging onto the home page? Has the site been hacked?
z

Yeah, I got that and when I click on your members page, it takes me back to home page without SC of the month pic. :eek:

From about 11:30 last night to 8:30 this morning I was getting the 404 internet message when tryimg to get on the site. Once I was able to get back on I noticed my posts from yesterday are gone and so are my PM's. I also see the "invalid query, bonehead1" message on the cover page.

i seen the message to, and can confirm the site was down. i was needing some tune info and had to wait. it seems as to have been a hack, big server problem, or even worse, big brother. they did announce they are starting to monitor face book, my space ext. whats to say they didnt check us out to. :eek:

......aaaahhhhh....probably some ricer or bowtie boy got his doors blown off by an SC and he's doin' "paybacks"........:rolleyes:.....lol
z

I haven't seen these errors, but this post really needs to be in the SCCOA website forum.

Back