what do u think

rapper33142

Well Am working on my project and would like some input what u think it may run and what kind of hp I will be makeing . Motor is bored 40 over and it has a small cam I have a ported 94-95 blower ,10% overdrive,76maf ,75tb, 3in Scp cai ,kw ic with fan ,60ib injectors ,DD chip ,I have 21/2 to 3 to 21/2 exhaust , shift kit and stall. I'm hoping maybe a. High high 12 or low low 13 what do u think and if u have some input let me know thanks

Sounds like your heads will be your biggest restriction with the current setup, but besides that sounds good.

-Tim

Well Am working on my project and would like some input what u think it may run and what kind of hp I will be makeing . Motor is bored 40 over and it has a small cam I have a ported 94-95 blower ,10% overdrive,76maf ,75tb, 3in Scp cai ,kw ic with fan ,60ib injectors ,DD chip ,I have 21/2 to 3 to 21/2 exhaust , shift kit and stall. I'm hoping maybe a. High high 12 or low low 13 what do u think and if u have some input let me know thanks

We will need more than that to get even close to guessing accurately:
cam specs?
stock gears?
torque converter stall rpms?
Who ported the blower?
ported or big valved heads?

We will need more than that to get even close to guessing accurately:
cam specs?
stock gears?
torque converter stall rpms?
Who ported the blower?
ported or big valved heads?
sorry. Stock gears stock heads I don't have the spec card but it from comp cams . 3200 stall and the blower I got it from rzimmer

Last edited:
My guess mid-low 13's. You'll need more overdrive, gears, and some basic head porting to get to the real low 13's, possible high 12's

Back