SC Mechanic South Jersey??

Dwitjr

Anybody know some decent SC mechanics in the south jersey area. I need someone who knows what they are looking at to give my car a once over and fix a few things.

Anybody know some decent SC mechanics in the south jersey area. I need someone who knows what they are looking at to give my car a once over and fix a few things.

I'm pretty handy, what are you looking to get done?

I have an 89 with a leaking valve cover and lots of white smoking. I have it up for sale now but if it doesnt sell for the price I am gonna have to fix it. There are a bunch of little things wrong but mostly its the oil leak.

I have a heated garage with a lift, I'm sure we can take care of it.

PM me if you decide to get the work done.

I have an 89 with a leaking valve cover and lots of white smoking. I have it up for sale now but if it doesnt sell for the price I am gonna have to fix it. There are a bunch of little things wrong but mostly its the oil leak.

White smoke sounds like antifreeze mixing with the oil????Headgaskets....

Tom

Within the past 40,000 miles the head gaskets have been changed and the heads were also reconditioned at the same time. I hope its not the head gaskets.

I believe MadMikeyL is south jersey area, spoke to him a few times and i believe his profession is auto mechanics, dont quote me i dont know him personally but hes worth a shot.

smoke from the back section of the valve cover where i can visibly see oil leaking. its smoking kinda heavy from the exhaust as well but it goes away after it runs for a little while. if it were head gaskets wouldn't the temperature go up a lot??

I believe MadMikeyL is south jersey area, spoke to him a few times and i believe his profession is auto mechanics, dont quote me i dont know him personally but hes worth a shot.

Seriously, though, Mike's a good guy, and he could take of your issues also.

Back