If you're looking for an LC-1...

Pablo94SC

Got a LC-1 kit today with a blue DB gauge for $185 shipped off eBay today. Look for username abad71camaro. Great deal as they normally go for $230.

Got a LC-1 kit today with a blue DB gauge for $185 shipped off eBay today. Look for username abad71camaro. Great deal as they normally go for $230.

Paul,

This is a great price. They are now 179.95 or 189.95 with free shipping.

So how did the transaction go? Did it arrive in a timely manor and you got what you ordered?

I just cant decide if I want a gauge or not and if I do red or blue.

Michael

I just cant decide if I want a gauge or not and if I do red or blue.Michael

I got the red digital one. I have the gauge powered and hooked but I'm waiting to calibrate and install the sensor til I get a tune. It's running so rich right now I think it might damage the sensor, and no the 7.4 afr it's showing in the pic isn't what my motor is currently at. It still blinks until I do the calibration sequence, I like it though.......:D

Attachments

• wideband gauge 007.JPG
    wideband gauge 007.JPG
    132 KB · Views: 41
  • wideband gauge 002.JPG
    wideband gauge 002.JPG
    145.3 KB · Views: 42
they usually go for 200 with the gauge

i bought one last year for 200 with no gauge :mad:

Yeah, I bought one ages ago when they were expensive. I wish I would've waited since it was only installed in the '94 for a month before it was totalled. :rolleyes:

-Corey

yea i just picked mine up in blue

185shipped! same seller listed above full factory warranty. he advertises them for $229 normal price

hope to get mine soon! so i can get it installed and have dave finish the tune up.. but im still waiting on my MP plenum..:(

Back