What's Next ? Here are some ideas...

RonzSC

I am definitely NOT going to commit to anything until I get the absolute green light. Every time I do commit and go something worse happens. Or I commit and don't go because of something worse.
The next hurdle for me will be two weeks from now. After a trip to the hyperbarric chamber...no kidding.
However, just to give you guys something to think about. Here are some ideas;
1. A cruise to the Peterson Museum (as in Hot Rod Magazine),

2. Set-up a Saturday for all chapter members to go to the "dyno" to see what kinda horses we are pullin',

3. Do a get together at a park. Cruise and then bar-b-que. Have you guys heard of Irvine Park in Orange County. Great spot for the families and a nice place to park the cars and show them,

4. It is the end of street legal drags for Irwindale and California. We might consider LACR or Rialto matched with a cruise,

5. A cruise to take an updated photo of the Chapter Members and cars. Any one up for the Grand Canyon, Yosemite or Catalina? I'm not kidding about the photo shoot, but I am kidding about the locations.

Your ideas.....
Now we could beat Mark to the punch and go up and switch plates off the Silver Bullet. do you think Jimmy would notice? Yeah, probably.

Last edited:
Hey Ron, remember what we said bro, whatever it takes. Still got my fingers crossed for you, and you know I'm getting carpel tunnel syndrome, but if its helping I'll keep them that way.

School, work, and other personal events and statuses of the SC's have slowed us down before, but maybe we can do whichever one of these before the year is done.

Al

Back