1.7l ar sold

T-bird4vr

SOLD

Thinking about going 5.0L, and seeing if there is a market for this.

About 30k on it. Has the aluminum snout brace and the updated mounting style. Would sale with the notched lower intake as I have a spare, so it is a direct bolt on. Has the big and small pulley with tool.

PM with offer if intersted.

Thanks, Julian

Last edited:
Thanks Thomas, but unfortunately I was wanting a low compression blower motor. That's a sweet engine just not excatly what I am looking for.

Why do people post "testing waters" threads? If you want to sell, name your price and see who bites. "Testing waters" is like saying "If I were to divorce my wife, would you date her?" :rolleyes: If you want serious buyers, name a price and see what happens. If you aren't serious about selling, then don't pretend. :p You won't find out "what someone might be willing to pay" unless you first genuinely offer the item for sale.

Why do people post "testing waters" threads? If you want to sell, name your price and see who bites. "Testing waters" is like saying "If I were to divorce my wife, would you date her?" :rolleyes: If you want serious buyers, name a price and see what happens. If you aren't serious about selling, then don't pretend. :p You won't find out "what someone might be willing to pay" unless you first genuinely offer the item for sale.

To see if someone will offer more than I was thinking and make the decision that much easier.

Why do people flame my thread? :p

I'll post a price Wednesday. If someone offers me what I want before that then I'll let it go to them.

you mean to tell me this hasn't sold yet....whats going on here?:p

The club is running out of crazy power hungry folks that can buy it. LOL

I think Mitchell and Will would fit the bill, Chris got his...
There were wanting the 2.0L when it sold. Mike M is too scared to try this bad boy out. :eek: so I hear he is painting his MPX black to make it look like he has an AR. :rolleyes:

Mike M is too scared to try this bad boy out. :eek: so I hear he is painting his MPX black to make it look like he has an AR. :rolleyes:

You forced my hand. ;)

Buying Julian's kit has been a dream of mine since the day I first saw it in person and rode in his SC. I would have probably got this AR if it wasn't for the fact I was privately offered one the very same day Chris got his off the boards and I am working on installing it now that the weather has warmed up.

So if 2 AR's kits can be sold in 1 day, why isn't this one sold yet?

You forced my hand. ;)

Buying Julian's kit has been a dream of mine since the day I first saw it in person and rode in his SC. I would have probably got this AR if it wasn't for the fact I was privately offered one the very same day Chris got his off the boards and I am working on installing it now that the weather has warmed up.

So it was not just black paint. Congrats on the big changes. Now I have another car to compare to. :D and get depressed about. :rolleyes:
Ira, Mike, Mike from NE. Anymore 1.7l manuals out there. Brian is out of the equation. :cool:

I think TOM also had dibs on the 2.0L. But he is too busy with paint and RIMS YO.

Since this is an offer post I doubt the serious folks are posting till they complete a sale or find out it was taken from under them.

You forced my hand. ;)

So you now have an AR:eek: I would have never guessed.:rolleyes: Now your car wont be just another boat anchor:D:D:D

I'd be tempted if I had a job to have the money to get it, but prob is its not big enough to maximize the potential of what I'm doing to my car right now :D, so even if I had the money.... might as well wait.

Fraser

Back