T1Bird

Well tomorrow im going to look at a SC for 1800 dollars
easy e test and selling cert believe it or not
has to get rid of it because bought new house heh

its white with burgandy interior?
ive never seen one with that colour
only grey black and tan
i want a black leather car but im going to look at this one

anyone ever priced out changing seat leather colours?
and im guessing if i did that id have to change the carpet? any ideas on those prices?

There can be some odd colour in the spring there was a 93 red with white interior it was a little odd but rare maybe even more then Ed's 95:p

sorry but whats rare about Ed's?
not to familar with the 94 and 95 sc's other then they should have made more 5 speeds=(
**** it wasnt to the other day i didnt know there was a difference on 92 and 93 scs from the earlier years

Truly, Ed's colour combination is nothing special, but I think the numbers go like this:

Only 473 '95 SuperCoupe 5-spd cars ever built worldwide!

I've got my eye on one exactly like Ed's, only so far the guys still dreaming about what it's worth. It needs paint really bad, not due to rust, but because there are white patches all over the roof and hood from the sun fading the paint. This guy still thinks the car is worth over $12k. One day he'll come back down to earth and we'll talk. It breaks my heart everytime I go down to my parents place and drive by this car just sitting there. The guy is unemployed right now, and has decided not to drive the car very much except to get the fluids circulating every once in a while.

Cheers,

Sean

there is a guy here in town with a silver sc like bill's, it has 128,000 kms on it
hes removed all the side moldings and smoke tinted the windows
and put on quad, yes quad not double tips out the rear which he cut holes for out of the back of the sc bumper
he just put a k&n on it with 18 inch 6 spoke rims
with zr tires
he said he isnt in the market to selling but if he did sell it would be around 15,000 to 17,000
because its rare one he claims

its just a 90
silver with black interior
5 speed
whats so rare about that?
thought only the 35th cars are rare
**** ive never seen one
dont really like the colour combination thou

So much much to learn grasshopper. I s there ant blue strips in the '90 interior, thenit's a anniversiery model. $15,000-$17,000 send that guy to my house, I'll show him rare! Is that guy looking to buy another car. For those #'s I'd sell then all

well i just got back from seeing that SC,

here is things i've noticed
both front seats need to be redone
drivers is ripped up pretty bad on the lumbar support part
it has a rip along the cover for the moonroof when its closed that will need to be fixed
it has a crack in the front winshield the whole length
3 golfball size rust spots on the drivers side door and a scratch from the door to the rear pretty much
it has brakes done last year
new waterpump rad and belts 2 years ago
new tires but have sat for a year now
it has 289,000 kms on it and has never done a headgasket on it?
:confused: :confused: :confused:

he said that he was told SC engines didnt have as much of a problem with HG's?

im still debating on buying it
he wants 1800 firm for it
its a 90 white with burgandy leather and its fully loaded except cd player
air works everything works accept the power antenna because someone bent the antenna itself but motor still works

what you guys think
oh and it will need new mufflers they are rusted pretty bad

So the car has a new water pump,rad, but he is saying that NO HG troubles were the reason why all that new stuff went on?? I'd back off, just for that comment. You will have to spend money a used car, no matter what year, model, shpae it's in.

well ive decided not to buy it
just going to wait to i do find my black leathers moonroofed 5 speed with decent kms

so if anyone wants to buy a sc for good price and in nice condition

1990 thunderbird SC, white with burgandy leather, moonroof, keyless entry,power antenna 1800 firm
brakes done a year ago along with fuel pump and rad,hoses,waterpump

i saw the car start up and go and nothing was wrong with it
(519)634-9732
Doug is the guys name

SeanMatteson said:

Only 473 '95 SuperCoupe 5-spd cars ever built worldwide!

Hey Sean, it was actually 574 of the 95 5-speed cars built, and the 94 5-speeds like the one Steve Day just picked up are not far behind in rarity at 722. I got these numbers from the SCCoA FAQs

cheers
Ed N.

kirk, is it alright to give you a call tomorrow (monday) after 5? sorry went and looked at 4 sc's for sale this weekend and with work just kinda busy

Hey, whenever you like. Just putting up the offer. Again I state; It very well might be a waste of time, but it can't hurt to look.

Thanks for the correction, Ed. I knew it was well below 1000. I'm not sure why '473' stuck in my head.

Cheers,

Sean

Back