80lb Seimens Injectors (CLOSED)

XR7 Dave

High impedance 80lb injectors for those making over 400rwhp. The next level in fuel delivery for those making big power.

{edit} Due to high demand, order quantity is sufficient for even lower pricing.

up to 9 sets $300 shipped
10+ sets $275 shipped

Post up if you want 'em. Order will be placed on Monday the 22nd. Check the end of the thread for ordering details.

:)

Last edited:
High impedance 80lb injectors for those making over 400rwhp. The next level in fuel delivery for those making big power.

$325 set of 6, with shipping in the lower 48.

Post up if you want 'em. Order will be placed on Monday the 22nd.

Why, 60's are not enough for 400+rwhp?

I would love to grab these now but I have to wait a a month or so. Too much stuff to buy, not enough money. I don't imagine this kind of gb will be coming along often huh?

Is there any disadvantages going with 80's over 60's? Such as fuel economy or fouling of plugs? Can an 80 really spray a small enough pattern to start a car, idle and not cause issues? (this might just be a misconception on my part because of another member's car that constantly needs new plugs)

The new series of injectors are alot better at very small injector pulses, and the new 60's and 80's are probably more accurate at idle than 42's are.

Fraser

This thread is about 80lb injectors, please take other discussions elsewhere. Thanks. :)

80lb injectors are for people wanting to run E85, or for those running over 400rwhp. We have maxed 60lb injectors in about the 450rwhp range. For ease of tuning and to give your injectors head room (it is never ideal to run 100% duty cycle), it would be nice to keep injector duty cycle at 85%. To do this on a motor with over 400rwhp you will need 80lb injectors. That doesn't mean that someone with a perfectly good running car should go out and switch to bigger injectors, but if you are pushing the limits, want extra safety margin, or future expandability, then 80's will be a good investment.

Keep in mind that there will be tuning required! This will not be a plug and play installation. Due to the nature of being a new product there will also be a bit of a learning curve on getting these dialed in, but they are being widely used on emissions compliant vehicles all over the country so it's not like there is anything to be ultimately worried about.

PS. Any car that fouls plugs has serious tuning issues.

Once the order has been placed on the 22nd how long before receiving them. I am hopeing to have the car running by the end of the month

Ken

FWIW, according to Electromotive. Seimens is the best injector on the market. They said they have least trouble out of them.

Mike

Price is $300 a set and I'm ordering on the 22nd regardless of how many are interested. I do not plan to stock these injectors at this time so there is no other pricing available.

I only read dave's 1st post. 325 for a set of 6? thats nuts. I got a set of 60lb injectors for $150 new from FIC injectors.

Back