moon roof switch mount

slowpoke

i have a 90sc and im converting to the 92up moon roof doom light switch. if anyone has a pic of what the bracket looks like for the 92 and up i could really use that to assist me in fabricating a new bracket. thank you in advance.

I was in a 94 with a sunroof today and remembered you asking about how it mounted. I looked at the dome light assembly. It doesn't mount in a bracket. The black piece of plastic trim around the switch pops out and the dome light mounts with screws to the body.

Be careful removing the piece of plastic trim around the switch. You can break the tabs off that piece really easy.

I was in a 94 with a sunroof today and remembered you asking about how it mounted. I looked at the dome light assembly. It doesn't mount in a bracket. The black piece of plastic trim around the switch pops out and the dome light mounts with screws to the body.

Be careful removing the piece of plastic trim around the switch. You can break the tabs off that piece really easy.

ive gotten that far, but behind the head liner there is a small back pop in bracket that those 2 screws go into. that what i need a pic of is that small black bracket

im emailing you 2 pics tsc89 so you can see what im talking about

Last edited:
You will need the sunroof switch / light assembly and bracket from the donor car....

You will need to trim your headliner a little bit to get everything to fit....

Here are some pictures of the switch and bracket....

Attachments

• Sunroof switch assembly.jpg
    Sunroof switch assembly.jpg
    147.4 KB · Views: 84
  • Sunroof switch assembly (2).jpg
    Sunroof switch assembly (2).jpg
    153.2 KB · Views: 82
  • Sunroof switch assembly (3).jpg
    Sunroof switch assembly (3).jpg
    145 KB · Views: 70
Last edited:
Back