Chicagoland Meeting?

CougarXR/7

Hey..is anyone interested in, or have suggestions for a meeting in Chicago?

Most of our meetings have been in the burbs, any suggestions for a Chicago spot to meet?

Is Saturday the 27th during the day or early evening ok?

Chicagoland

Ok.....location and time? We could meet at Lincoln Park Zoo during the day, a bar later in the day, or...................?

I might be game depending on day. Gotta rock the civic though. Bird developed a miss last time it was out, plus I'm about to start fabbing the air to water to replace the MP kit. Hopefully take care of the trans too.

I'm down for the most part, just what about the rest of the lazy chicagoland sc crowd?

Chicagoland

Allyn......how have you been? The Civic works for me my friend. Have a suggestion on a location or date?

I've been good. Busy for the most part. First time back on the forums in a while, seen the outcry for a meet, had to respond. I have no idea on when or where. We gotta rally the chicagolanders and get some interest on this. I might just have to go door to door and drag ppl out. Maybe a classic hooters meet?

Sundays are usually good, saturdays after 4 work too. During the week, not gunna happen.

I'm always game for hosting a meet here at the house, do some grilling or deep frying, and good ol beer drinkin too.

Chicagoland

Saturday is cool.............where to meet? Have not been downtown for ages. May the 15th was suggested at TCCoA. After 4:00 for you.....location?

Last edited:
That date works for me, just need to fill me in on where. I'm not a big city buff so I'll leave the place pickin to those who know more. Maybe toward one of the beaches off of LSD toward the north? Rock n roll MCD would work too, just have to find places with plenty of parking area.

just bought a 95sc with blown headgaskets so I might have to wait a while, but anywhere on the lakefront downtown is a good idea, at least for some good pictures.

Chicago

Welcome to the site and the SC world. Care for an engine with new head gaskets? Have a suggestion on a location?

Thanks. I'll probably do the work on it myself. Need to learn the engine a little. Northerly Island is a very nice sport.

Chicago

The one in the Loop? Parking is on the street.........sounds like a Hooters to me. Wow a bar that has women with big boobs?

Last edited:
Chicago

Well........street parking is a hang up for some of us. Maybe the western burbs? Cheeseburger in paradise in the Lombard area?

Okay...........

So far at TCCoA we've decided to go to Cheeseburger in Paradise.
In the Downers Grove/Lombard area.

2970 Finley Road.

Back