WTB 145 mph Speedomoter

Looking to buy a 145mph SC speedomoter cluster in working order.

rhermanstein@hotmail.com

im really thinking of getting into converting the 120MPh speedos into 145's but the gauges have to be changed.

i did mine and its very close. i havnt used a gps to check how close but that is becoming my next step.it takes some resisters to get it set right. and with my car being omost dead on its easy to repeat, the same setup!

if you can find a set of 94/95 white faces if you wanna go that route i could sell you a speedo converted?

contact me if you interested!

im gonna start at $75shipped

Last edited:
Not sure what your talking about? I have to change some resistors to make the stock 145mph gauge work in a 120mph cluster?

Not sure what your talking about? I have to change some resistors to make the stock 145mph gauge work in a 120mph cluster?

no

i take a 120mph speedo and convert them with resistors. when im done they will read for a 145mph but i dont have anything to over lay the 120mph gauges.

when i did this for my car i bought some white face 145mph gauges for a 94/95 sc

I have a 145 gauge w / broken needle. I also have an extra 125mph speedo. Have you driven by a photo radar to see if the converted 145mph is dead on?

I have a 145 gauge w / broken needle. I also have an extra 125mph speedo. Have you driven by a photo radar to see if the converted 145mph is dead on?

im not sure if its dead on.

but i drove next to other car and we checked speeds. thats my only thing but im very happy with how close it is.

thanks!

1 to 2 mph is impressive. I will think about it. Have a couple other easier options brewing if they dont work I am game.

1 to 2 mph is impressive. I will think about it. Have a couple other easier options brewing if they dont work I am game.

just send me a pm if you decide you want me to do this for you. i dont have a clue in price yet. but im sure we can work something out;)

Back