RedSC93

Cheap O.E suspension set.

This is a SET of 12 SUSPENSION PARTS

2 Upper Control Arm 1-K8598 & 1-K8596 Include bushings and ball joints,

2 Lower Control Arm 1-K80053 R & 1-K80055 L include bushings and ball joints,

2 Outer Tie Rod Ends 2-ES3004 2 Inner Tie Rod Ends 2-EV127

2 Sway bar links Rear 2-K8641 2 Sway bar links Front 2-K8635

Ford Thunderbird 1993-97, MERCURY COUGAR 1993-1994-1995-1996-1997

Link: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/SUSPENSION-FORD-THUNDERBIRD-COUGAR-93-94-95-96-97-NEW_W0QQitemZ130318649297QQcmdZViewItemQQptZMotors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories?hash=item1e5798c7d1

As far as all the part numbers its autozone stuff. Its a great deal if you ask me. I have used the same upper ball joints from autozone and lasted over 3 years on a friends SC. I know its not your top dollar bushings but it gets the job done.

Jerry

They're not Autozone parts. OE simply used the same MOOG part #'s. :p

I actually made the mistake of ordering some sway bar links from these folks, and when I got them, they were so cheap, I just tossed them in the trash. :eek:

I bought one of those sets.

Yes they may be the cheap stuff but as I said in my thread...
For the price... it gets/keeps you rolling, if it lasts a couple years and you are not racing it regularly... it will work.

I have not put them on yet, waiting on all the other parts...
I have this set, front hub/bearings, 4 crossed drilled and slotted rotors with pads, and front arm poly bushings. waiting on springs and shocks all the way around, rear bearings and still need to look at all the rear bushings.

It's a trap! Don't buy them! Mine have been on 6 months and the left lower and right upper are shot! Lifetime warranty? Sure for 50 in shipping and weeks of downtime. they are shi@ and that's all there is too it!

Can you explain why? Did you buy this?

Thanks

Ill second that Junk.

I didnt buy them, but a customer bought the set for his 1995 SC 5 speed, and had me install all of these parts. It sure fixed his worn out ball joints and bushings on the LCA which were shot .. but when I looked at the sway bar end links, only one word came into my mind. Junk. I wouldnt install them on my OWN car if that makes a difference.

- Dan

Thanks for your input.

I just ordered all of the same parts from SCP ---it cost a little more but I know Bill sells good stuff.

I got all my parts the other day and compared them to the the autozone upper control arms and its the same thing, same part number on the part, same bushing same c clamps on parts. Going to install them this weekend for the real test :)

Jerry

Back