PDA

View Full Version : Any Kentucky SC'ers wanta take a go at it here

Jeff Bratton
10-05-2002, 10:46 AM
I actually live in Louisville but would like to see a club here in Kentucky at least. Seeking club events, fun, cruises, etc....

LET ME SEE A SHOW OF HANDS GUYS/ SOME INTEREST IN STARTING SOMETHING HERE IN KENTUCKY !!

Jeff Bratton

DrFishbone
10-24-2002, 01:38 PM
hey, i'm in the louisville area! no money to even attend shows....but i'd be in the louisville-area or...mideast chapter..whatever it may be called!

Matt

Jeff Bratton
10-25-2002, 12:43 PM
Hey Matt....

I think we have talked once before on here? You live in Clarksville, or N. A. or Jeffersonville. Right?

You wanted a front windshield at the time. So how's it going?

Hey, did you know that they are having a Swap Meet/Car Show this weekend at the louisville fairgrounds? Give me a call and we can head down there together in our SC's! # is 228-1532 I think that would be fun.

Also I'm going to the Dyno shop Saturday morning to get a base line done on my SC. I really would like it if you can be there as well, Can you? The place is out on Preston Hwy, near the Outer Loop. Give me a call Matt

But anyways..... Yeah, I would like to get a bunch of us together, providing we can locate more folks with Supercoupes to all get together and get something started. Do you have any friend(s) with an SC? Me... I have seen several on the Watterson X-way and actually I have met one individual, but he lives in Shepherdsville, ky and he has a ' 90 SuperCoupe. I should give him a call. I got his number when we bumped into one another at Bill Collins "Mustang and All Fords Car Show" a fews weeks back.

Email Me Matt and we can Swap Phone Numbers and such Dude : Brattmanjc@aol.com

Later!
Jeff

skyrider
11-14-2002, 05:54 PM
I'm another Matt with an 89 SC! And I live in Louisville. Count me in!!

Jeff, i met you a few weeks back to purchase a DIS. It worked great man, and my car was all happy and filled with joy again until last weekend. Now i think i have a blown head gasket, if not something worse. :( :( The civics and neons and all manner of small cars on the east side are rejoicing now, but they all know down inside that i'll be back!!! muahahahaha

This makes at least three of us, maybe more. woohoo!

-sky

Jeff Bratton
11-16-2002, 03:02 AM
Gee... I'm sorry to here about your Head Gaskets, but I'm glad that the DIS worked out for you though.

Well, Just get Matt to tear down to your OLD head gaskets and put NEW ones on for you... hehehe!!

I would like us three together when you get your SC running right and hopefully get out before it gets to Cold out there!

I got those brackets completed for that dress panel that I was making for mine. I took those up to Indy. with me this past weekend to Show Don Pittman who makes the Front Dress Up panel. He and his Dad run a business together which sells parts for SC's.

Here is a link to there Site:www.magnumproductsonline.com

Well, give me a shout soon here and we will try and set up something to get together ( all 3 of us).

Later - Jeff

Chambers
11-20-2004, 11:29 PM
I actually live in Louisville but would like to see a club here in Kentucky at least. Seeking club events, fun, cruises, etc....

LET ME SEE A SHOW OF HANDS GUYS/ SOME INTEREST IN STARTING SOMETHING HERE IN KENTUCKY !!

Jeff Bratton
I would be interested i live in florence ,ky would like to see it local.

Chambers
11-20-2004, 11:30 PM
I would be interested i live in florence ,ky would like to see it local

Jeff Bratton
11-21-2004, 01:43 PM
chambers- HI! Will I see your from Florence... Cool! There is another Club member that lives there in Florence as well, off Mt. Zion Rd. I believe. His name is Doug Williams. He has two SC's.... an 89 and I beleive a 94.

I would like to see a few of us getting together and chat with ours cars here someday soon.

Welcome to the SCCoA and you'll will be surprised at all the excellent info. you will find here.

Good Luck with your Car.

Jeff B.

TbSCbos13
03-03-2007, 06:04 PM
I'm in moving from Philadelphia to Lawerenceburg outside Lexington anybody know of any decent mech.'s round here with some SC experence need a few things done...email is tackla1326@yahoo.com ... Thanks

Galileopisa
04-26-2007, 10:05 PM
Hey guys nice to see some locals. I live in Russell Springs thats by Lake Cumberland.

ScrapSC
04-27-2007, 11:18 AM
Dont know of any mechanics around here. I have done all my stuff myself on my SC, wifes SC, and cousins SC. What is it you are needing done. Maybe we can get on it together and get it done.

Also, any of you heading to Dayton? We are leaving out on Friday to head up. If you fellas ever want to meet up get in touch with me on here or on the Yahoo IM I have there.