fuel pickup suggestions

mmchenry

Hey, I am needing to put a aeromotive a-1000 fuel pump in my car according to my tuner. He say to eliminate the in-tank pump and replace with some type of fuel pickup. Anyone have any suggestions. Also is anyone ready to buy my car.

Hey, I am needing to put a aeromotive a-1000 fuel pump in my car according to my tuner. He say to eliminate the in-tank pump and replace with some type of fuel pickup. Anyone have any suggestions. Also is anyone ready to buy my car.

Must be one high HP car to switch to that pump. You running 450 HP or better? If not its a waste of money

Ken

Instead of the A-1000 suggest converting to dual in-tank 255s like I did on my 93 SC. Several of us are going to be doing the same thing this spring. Contact Dave Dalke for parts required to make the conversion.

David

Instead of the A-1000 suggest converting to dual in-tank 255s like I did on my 93 SC. Several of us are going to be doing the same thing this spring. Contact Dave Dalke for parts required to make the conversion.

David

Just curious David, why is dual 255s a good way to go? Are they seperate feeds to a single line? I have heard that an adapter is being made to run the two pumps in a stock fuel tank, not sure if that is true. How easy to you foresee this mod to be? My next winter project is to fabricate a fuel cell in the rear and run the A 1000 to upgrade my fuel system. Not sure dual pumps would work better in my case. Just looking ahead at the moment

Ken

Back