crank

i think he means he dont want a ground crank he wants it for stock bearings;)

ok not trying to sound like an a$$, but even with a stock crank, if you do not check bearing clearance and drop in a crank, you run the risk of turning your fresh engine into poop. mains may be fine, but if the rods are out of spec, you have wasted and spent a poop load of money and time for nothing.

ok not trying to sound like an a$$, but even with a stock crank, if you do not check bearing clearance and drop in a crank, you run the risk of turning your fresh engine into poop. mains may be fine, but if the rods are out of spec, you have wasted and spent a poop load of money and time for nothing.

thats why he is looking for a GOOD stock crank :eek::rolleyes: if the motor didnt have issues before why would the crank get trashed..... so that you could replace them with new stock sized bearings and not do any work on the crank.

haven't you ever heard of people just replacing there bearings in cars? thats all they do is put new bearings in while they are there. that dont mean they need to grind the crank to install bearings. now if there was an issue yes!(rod knock or such)

Last edited:
ohhh

well thank you bud, just looking for a good measured crank. so i can rebearing her and get her going again..

hey man i need that crank, will it have stock bearings for it? or oversized? need it asap so when ever you can get back to me ill send out the paypal.

Back