You know you.....

fturner

have done things too many times when you feel its really easy to do a cam swap :cool:....

How about you folks... ever get the sense its too easy to do something on these cars when you've done it so many times.

Fraser

You know you have issues when you think swapping an SC manual tranny is a walk in the park

Pulling and installing a 5-speed is just time consuming. The hardest part is putting it back in and lining up the input shaft to the pilot bearing.

I will admit though I don't want to do it again.

i got the AOD in my car out in 2hours(dropping the fuel tank).. after the 7th time its really simple and its just more time consuming!

I'd rather change a supercharger than hang a ceiling fan :D

David

I hear that, I'll take any kind of work on the SC over working around the house anyday .. I re-modeled my whole kitchen and two bedrooms last year and hated every second of it. But for some reason .. I dont seem to mind all that much that I have to drop my transmission out .. again. :rolleyes:

- Dan

Pulling at plugging the whole engine, and the exact order to do things in. The rebuild took way too long.

Uggghhh I know this is bad but I can have one fully stripped in a days time (parts car)
This is when a sawzall and pallet jack are your best friends!:D

Back