Finally drove with the new exhaust.....

Hock

and HOLY CRAP is it loud. A ton of interior resonance at part throttle but it does't sound bad at all from the outside. So far only my friends have heard it and they all like it. Sounds kinda different than the other SC's that I've heard.

Now all I have left to do is get my QH in and get to tunnin, she needs it BAD!:eek:

Here is where you need to say what the new exhaust is...For those that dont know;O)

Good point.

I got the full exhaust kit from www.mandrelexhaustsystems.com. The heads pipes where modified to fit the SC. All that was really needed was a 2"-2 1/2" adapter for the flanges and a 90 degree bend for the DS pipe. The cats are empty with a pipe going all the way through them. Back behind the axle I have 2 Summit Racing 12" glass packs followed by 2 Dynomax Ultra Flows capped off with 2 3" stainless exhaust tips. And it also exits center bumper.

Good point.

I got the full exhaust kit from www.mandrelexhaustsystems.com. The heads pipes where modified to fit the SC. All that was really needed was a 2"-2 1/2" adapter for the flanges and a 90 degree bend for the DS pipe. The cats are empty with a pipe going all the way through them. Back behind the axle I have 2 Summit Racing 12" glass packs followed by 2 Dynomax Ultra Flows capped off with 2 3" stainless exhaust tips. And it also exits center bumper.

PICTURES PICTURES PICTURES

and

SOUND CLIP!

Back