GaugePods.com Colors Match??

KillSwitchNY

hey i was looking into getting the gaugepods.com triple pillar pod for my 95 w gray interior. anyone know if the gray option on those pods match that year interior? id rather not paint it myself if i can just get it already done.

As far as I know, they are only available in black. You should be able to get them painted/dyed to match your interior locally.

The gray that it comes in is a good match.

apod.jpg

Ira

hey Ira, nice pic.... i think i will order it pre painted. Does the pod itself fit nicely too?
i bought an autometer dual pod (not full pillar) so ill bring that back if the full pillar fits snug, i like the factory look of the full pillar much better... much cleaner.

hey Ira, nice pic.... i think i will order it pre painted. Does the pod itself fit nicely too?
i bought an autometer dual pod (not full pillar) so ill bring that back if the full pillar fits snug, i like the factory look of the full pillar much better... much cleaner.

Fit is okay. if you want a real good fit then I recommend you cut the pillar so the pod fits flush but you don't have to. I didn't, just snapped it over the top and put a few screws in it. Be careful with the screws though. Drain line for the moon roof is back there.

Ira

i ordered mine the other day. i just got it in black. didnt care. my car is black and blue anyways.

save a big 7.99 to not have them paint it. or whatever they do to them.

Gagepod Question

A quick question: Gagepod describes their product as available for vehicles with or without "passive restraints". My 1989 SC has "automatic seatbelts". I always thought these were considered "passive" devices and preceeded the air bag era. Are they the "passive restraints" that gagepod refers to?:confused:

Back