Dream is over

89CougarXRStick

Parting out my 95 Lincoln Mark VIII..Has to go...Rear end already spoken for.Fan ,rear brake line splitters..Spoken for also..

Engine runs excellent...Tranny is excellent..I think its 275.000km on the clock..Can be heard running...Its drivable as of right now...Grille in great shape as are the headlamps..Car is green...Front air bags shot..Rears still hold air..Shame really..Had big plans for the car...But the economy has killed my plans..As work has been deathly slow..

I,ll give this thread 2 days...And then i need to strip it and get it out of here..

Best offer on all parts...

jaschwarz@hotmail.com

mark 8

Parting out my 95 Lincoln Mark VIII..Has to go...Rear end already spoken for.Fan ,rear brake line splitters..Spoken for also..

Engine runs excellent...Tranny is excellent..I think its 275.000km on the clock..Can be heard running...Its drivable as of right now...Grille in great shape as are the headlamps..Car is green...Front air bags shot..Rears still hold air..Shame really..Had big plans for the car...But the economy has killed my plans..As work has been deathly slow..

I,ll give this thread 2 days...And then i need to strip it and get it out of here..

Best offer on all parts...

jaschwarz@hotmail.com

I will email you in case you dont get this in time but im interested in the whole car for parts, PM or email mke at Ron_sircar@hotmail.com

thanks

Ron

Back