Reseting the VMM...How??

BlackbirdSc94

Ok how do I reset the VMM. My cars telling me I need coolant oil gas and whatever the otherone is. The lights that say what needs to be changed stay on constanly and the other screen always says "now". I see when I start the car up that there are some extra lights, one is a fuel pump symbol.

I gas needle is off center so that empty is around half a tank and full is way past the f mark. Do you guys think the little fuel pump light will come on when I get low even if the needle on the dash isnt setting right in relation to the markings on the dash??? I would like to stop being so paraniod about running outta gas

I was going to ask in a old thread from 2004 but alot of people seem to have something to say when I do this so Ill try to stop a bit

I only said wow in the other thread because it was from 2002. I answered in there, but basically it's: key on, engine off, push button for about 3 seconds. Early models have a hole and not a button that you need to use a paperclip or something to press inside the hole.

I only said wow in the other thread because it was from 2002. I answered in there, but basically it's: key on, engine off, push button for about 3 seconds. Early models have a hole and not a button that you need to use a paperclip or something to press inside the hole.

K thanks alot, and its not just you. EVERY time I ask a question in a thread more than like a year or two old its this big deal to one or two people:confused:

I take it the buttons on the VMM face plate

Back