SC Tuning

fturner

Folks,

The SC Tuning site is back up with a new look and some new products.... come on over and have a look.

We'll be adding more products and features moving forward.

The SC Tuning Team

You Yanks might have to pay in Canadian funds the way the dollar is!!!!!!!!!!
Good luck with the business Fraser.

Matt

If you guys register on the site, you'll see the prices... guess I should put that on the home page :).

The site does default to CDN prices, but you can select US pricing on the lower left.

Fraser

The site didn't recognize my email address from when I created an account last September, so I just created a new one.

Its a whole new site, but unfortunately I couldn't port the data over from the old without a lot of grief.

Fraser

cool frit, is there going to be a tuning forum on there as well to talk about tuning and what not?

I haven't decided on that yet. Once I release software though I'll be opening forums up to support that as that wouldn't be allowed here. For actual tuning "discussions" etc, I don't know yet if I want to go there. The one here is lightly used for now so we'll stick with that, but if it starts getting complicated and requires separate categories, then I'll look into it.

Fraser

Sorry folks, but the site is down, more than likely for good. I had a Paypal claim made against me today for a $35 definition file and paypal locked my bank account in the process.

The individual is accusing me of falsely stating what the definition file can do and the fact that the only reply I ever gave him was No Refunds for digital content, meanwhile I did try to help him several times....

Now I need to figure out how the heck I'm going to make my mortgage payment tomorrow :mad:.

Fraser

I've heard of stories like that in the past, and now I'm one of the sods that got nailed with their fine print. Not only is the paypal account locked for transactions, but they also locked my bank account. I'll be phoning in the morning to see what the heck is going on.

The guy didn't even let me help him out before he decided to swap the eec out for a cbaza eec. Who's to say now, since obviously I'll be forced to give him a refund, that he doesn't continue to use that def file, which he would probably do.

This is really making me question why I am even doing this if my family is going to suffer because of it.... all for a stinking $35.... if only he knew how much work actually went in to making those defs... I should be charging several hundred. Then the amount of time I take to help folks out, which he didn't want obviously.

Fraser

You should have a separate account for you should always business transactions. Hate to hear this though.

Really sry to hear this Frit. My friend had this problem with paypal it was no easy task to get it unlocked. Hope all goes well.

Back