94 supercharger

artic94sc

hey guys my friend is selling there sc from there 94. he wants 200 shipped for it. it really has no play in it so i think it is good. and the oil was still pretty fresh looking.

I am also interested in the blower. Your box is full, so put me in line with all the others who want it and send me a message.

benny

if he is including the plenum which he said it is. you pretty much bolt it on. it should be a swap.

Well in that case...
looks like HOCK beat me to the punch.
IF Hock doesn't want it...

I will take it!

Let me know and we can make arrangements for payment and shipping.

sc

i have a ton of parts, i cant get a pic because its getting rebuilt by a local aps shop here. so i have to ask him if he wants to use my paypal or a cashier check? so hock if no pics still interested?

Last edited:
i have a ton of parts, i cant get a pic because its getting rebuilt by a local aps shop here. so i have to ask him if he wants to use my paypal or a cashier check? so hock if no pics still interested?

Is it coming with the plenum?

So Hock, does that mean you are going to take the SC?
If not, I want it!

I sent a PM last night saying that if its still for sale I will take it. Haven't heard nothing back yet. Was debating all day about whether or not to get it cause I'll probably have to upgrade injectors again but decided that I want to power so I better go ahead and get it. Just waitin on a reply.

ok, just waiting on what he wants to do.. use my paypal or cashiers check?

I will do PayPal, just let me know. All I'm really wanting is the case and plenum, the rotors will get pulled and put away as a spare. My early model has near perfect rotors in it now with a solid coupler so I just want to get an late model case and port it and use my rotors.

good deal

for a sc with the pletnum ..... shipped ....:eek: THATS TOO CHEAP...! CAUSE EVEN IF YOU ARE CLOSE TO HIM SHIPPING IT WILL BE AROUND 50.00 OR MORE ...

ummmmm

no bro, remember i told you i saw a couple of coupes in a drive way next to our daycare. well i stop over there a couple of days ago and talk to the guy there for like two hour:D well he ended up have an 92 sc with blown HG, 89 sc that the wiring caught on fire:eek::eek: and an 95 sc that he was restoring. had major rust issues under door jams. well he had three 94-95 style sc's so he said if i knew anyone and i said only a couple thousand online.

Back