Smyrna Ga. Mechanic

ji9988

Does anyone in the Atlanta area know if Rick Cunningham is still working on super coupes? Bill Evanoff gave me his name and email but I haven't gotten a response. Any other Atlanta area mechanics for super coupes? Thanks!

What are needing to have done to your SC.....:confused:

I have a very good and competent mechanic in Rock Hill, SC.....:D

Not to mention a slew of SC parts, as well.....:p

Rick still does work on SC's but his time is limited with his work. Keep trying to contact him, he will get back to you but he doesn't check his email that often. I can also work on it for you depending on what is wrong. What kind of problem does it have?

Last edited:
Thanks Mike! I don't have anything wrong with it other than I'm sure it could use some brake work and the front suspension feels a little loose so I'm guessing some worn bushings and possibly shocks. It is a 94 auto with 83000 miles. Just wanted someone to give a good once (or twice) over and let me know what work should be done to keep it running great!!

I can check it for you. I put a 94 front suspension in my 90 so I'm pretty familiar with it. I sent you a PM with my phone number in it. Call me one evening and we'll talk and set something up.

Back