List of parts I need

Regul8r

I have a 90 and here is a list of parts I NEED for my car!
SOME I need ASAP!
Others... depends on the money and what you have.

ASAP ARP Head stud kit BOUGHT
ASAP Head Gasket set or individuals (doing head swap)struck a deal, buying this week
ASAP 3" single pipe from Resonator to the rear (need it for the straighter 94 late model tank) Ordering from Mandrel Exhaust
larger than stock injectors (not needed, just MIGHT do them)
VMMStill looking, not imperative
VMM dash surround, from looking in the junkyard... I cannot replace just the surround, it needs the WHOLE DASH!
94/95 Xenon lower front air damHelp me here! I have a line on a complete kit... I do not need/want anything but the front air dam.

I have a line on some of these parts and am buying many of the others offline in the next couple weeks.
Putting this out there to see if anyone has stuff laying around they would like to liquidate for a little cash. Would rather give my money to a fellow SCCoA member than the big companies!

PM me or respond here.

I already have...
Ported Heads on the way
Ported exhaust manifolds
Catalytic Converters
Borla 2-1 Resonator
entire front suspension rebuild parts with Tie rods and boots
4 wheel slotted & drilled rotors and pads
front hubs
rear sway bar links
ASAP Motor Mounts (driver side is BROKE) BOUGHT/RECEIVED
ASAP 255 fuel pump for a 94 TankBOUGHT/RECEIVED
94/95 SC M90 BOUGHT
94/95 SC M90 Plenum BOUGHT/RECEIVED
Speakers all the way aroundGOT 'EM
Both Door strikers BOUGHT/RECEIVED
ASAP Lowering springs, going with the 1.6 Vogtland's Bought today from SCP. Thanks Bill for the great deal on the all the parts! http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...viewitem=&_trkparms=clkid=8956966508958949730
ASAP Strut/shocks all 4 corners, looking for KYBBought for $146 ALL 4 from an Ebay store/RECEIVED
ASAP Front Strut upper mount platesBought/Received. Thanks Bill (SCP) for the great deal on the all the parts!
ASAP Poly Rear Spring IsolatorsBought/Received. Thanks Bill (SCP) for the great deal on the all the parts!
Both Door hinge pins and rollers Bought from local parts store
Magnum Powers Tensioner SpringsBought
5-15% pulley system(SC pulley or JS/SC combo) Just bought a 10% SC Pulley
70MM BBK TB Bought
Teflon SC and IC tube gasket set Bought

THANKS
Carl

Last edited:
Carl,
I have the following:
motor mounts
struts/shocks
speakers.
I might have a vmm, but I have to double check.
Shoot me an offer on these parts
Thanks
ken
I have a 90 and here is a list of parts I NEED for my car!
SOME I need ASAP!
Others... depends on the money and what you have.

ASAP Motor Mounts (driver side is BROKE)
ASAP Lowering springs (looking for 3/4" or 1")
ASAP Strut/shocks all 4 corners
ASAP ARP Head stud kit
ASAP Head Gaskets
ASAP Gasket set or individuals (doing head swap)
ASAP 3" single pipe from Resonator to the rear (need it for the straighter late model tank) I am putting in a 94 Tank
ASAP 255 fuel pump for a 94 Tank
ASAP Rear suspension bushings for complete rebuild (compensators too)94/95 SC M90 (have a possibility on this IF I can find the plenum for it)
94/95 SC M90 Plenum
5-15% pulley system(SC pulley or JS/SC combo)
larger than stock injectors (not needed, just MIGHT do them)
VMM
VMM dash surround
Speakers all the way around
Both Door hinge pins and strikers
94/95 Xenon lower front air dam

I have a line on some of these parts and am buying many of the others offline in the next couple weeks.
Putting this out there to see if anyone has stuff laying around they would like to liquidate for a little cash. Would rather give my money to a fellow SCCoA member than the big companies!

PM me or respond here.

I already have...
Ported Heads on the way
Ported exhaust manifolds
Catalytic Converters
Borla 2-1 Resonator
entire front suspension rebuild parts
4 wheel slotted & drilled rotors and pads
front hubs
rear sway bar links

THANKS
Carl

I have striker plates I mounted in the car about a year ago. This is the car I never got to drive :mad:
One is still in the package and the other maybe has 30 uses of opening and closing the door.
$11 shipping included

I have striker plates I mounted in the car about a year ago. This is the car I never got to drive :mad:
One is still in the package and the other maybe has 30 uses of opening and closing the door.
$11 shipping included

I'll take em. send PM with Paypal

Carl,
I have the following:
motor mounts
struts/shocks
speakers.
I might have a vmm, but I have to double check.
Shoot me an offer on these parts
Thanks
ken
Ken can you tell me about the shocks/struts, motor mounts and Speakers?
What are they? new/used? etc...
Then we can talk money.

Rzimmer,
I am interested in the Plenum, depending on the SC from Tbird... will let you know.

Tbird,
M90 torn apart?
would like to see a pic but am interested.
How much will it take to be install ready?

I only got far enough to get the snout off and the shaft pressed out the paint is peeling otherwise it is flawless I had it on my own bird.

I only got far enough to get the snout off and the shaft pressed out the paint is peeling otherwise it is flawless I had it on my own bird.

Working 2 deals on 94/95 M90's at the same time.
MIGHT be doing BOTH. Yours and another one.

hey carl i ordered some brand new speakers for my car all the way around so if you want them you can HAVE the cerwin vegas that are in my car worst case scenario is if they arent good enuff at least they didnt cost ya anything, lol worth a try if you want them they are yours buddie as soon as my others get here ill change them out and bring you the cerwins if you want them

Sounds good Hawkins!

Just need something that sounds decent, the ones in the car are BLOWN!

Updated Original list.

Sounds good Hawkins!

Just need something that sounds decent, the ones in the car are BLOWN!

Updated Original list.

got to looking closer today but the front are cerwin vega and the back are JBL the cerwins are kinda old looking but sound pretty good the back look brand new and sound great

Bump!

Updated 15 April.

No one wants the side skirts and rear valance portion of a 94/95 Xenon Body Kit??

Back