PDA

View Full Version : Junkyard Alert!

BlownSix
04-02-2010, 02:48 PM
I was at LKQ today on White Horse Rd in Greenville. There are 2 '96/'97 Birds that are fairly complete. One is gold with tan and dark brown dash parts and the other is red with gray (I think?) interior. The front ends are complete as well. Good for anyone looking to upgrade to that front end.

I was going to grab a few parts but realized I didn't have the right size socket and didn't feel like going back home to get it. It's hot outside lol.

Justin89SC
04-02-2010, 03:01 PM
There is a junkyard in Goldsboro that has a bunch of MN12s. I havnt had the time to see for myself. I got the info from the guy i bought my 94 5 spd car from.

89FORCEFED95
01-19-2013, 05:36 PM
Holy thread resurrection!!!

I would like to know where the salvage yard in Goldsboro is. I'm restoring my '89....

VIPSC
02-13-2013, 10:23 PM
Holy thread resurrection!!!

I would like to know where the salvage yard in Goldsboro is. I'm restoring my '89....

What's up guys, It's BEVELL'S PULL A PART. 1909 U.S. 117 Goldsboro, NC (919) 736-9182 It's beside Wayne auto salvage.
They do have quite a few MN12's & 1 RED SC. I think it's a 89, & it was ALL THERE!!!!! It had been sitting there for 6 months untouched. I would check it out every time i went.
I finally got my first SC a few months ago "RED 1990 5-speed with black interior":D
I went to Bevells the day after i got it & some body had ROBBED IT!!!!!:mad: It had only been 3 weeks since i had been there to get some parts for my SHO & it was untouched. BS!!!!! GO FIGURE!!!!!
I heard there's a guy around mount olive way that's got a bunch of SCs. Still haven't met him, but i'm 99% sure it was him:rolleyes:
ANYWAY cool to know that there's some local SC folks up the road.:cool:
Greg